Epilogue

"So kids, that's the story of your father and I." I say, concluding my story.
"Wow! All that really happened to you?" My oldest daughter, Khelsey asked. "Yep!" I exclaimed. "Wow, mom I wish my life was like yours!" My second oldest daughter, Madison said excitedly. "Oh, honey, no you don't. Remember, Annabel?" "Oh yeah that b**ch." "MADISON!" I cursed. Justin laughed. When I was 20, Justin and I had a daughter, Khelsey. Then, we had Madison at 22, And the twins at 25.
"You shouldn't swear." Caleb said.
"It's bad." Colin added. Khelsey was now 16, Madison was 14, and the boys were 11. I was only 36 and I had my beautiful family all together. I wasn't having any more children. Khelsey liked to Dance. Maddie liked to sing. The boys were good at annoying you all the time. "We are homeeeee." I heard a familiar voice said. "AUNT ALEAH!" The kids yelled running to her. "And us!" Ashley, Corrina, Lexi, Paige, and Raylynn called.
Aleah did not have children.

Ashley had two children, one boy and one girl. Their names are Max and Milly. Max is fourteen and Milly is twelve. They both have blond hair like their dad, but blue eyes like their mom.

Corrina has one child named Emilie and she is two years old. She is so adorable! She has curly brown hair and big brown eyes like her mom.

Lexi has three boys and one girl. The boys are Dylan, Brady, and Isaiah and her daughter's name is Kendall. Dylan is 17, Brady is 14, Isaiah is 13 and so is Kendall.  They aren't twins, just really close in age.

Paige has quadruplets(four). She got blessed with two boys and two girls and the boys are always annoying the girls. It is kinda funny, to be honest. The boys and Landon and Lenny and the girls are Lydia and Lilly. They are all twelve. They all have dirty blond hair like their mom and green eyes like their dad and they are the sweetest things ever!....until you p*ss them off.

Raylynn had twins. Both girls. Beautiful. They had dirty blond hair and blue eyes like their dad. They didn't look anything like Raylynn.
Their names are Summer and Winter.
They are eleven years old.

We all laughed. Life was good. No, life was great. No matter the drama in the past, or the present, and any to come in the future, just smile when you think about it or smile when it happens. That's the best advice I am give you. Smile. It makes everything easier if you look at the positives and not the negatives.
~Bridget~
~~~~~
Hey thanks for reading my story and I hope you liked it! I enjoyed making it even when I stopped liking Justin. I wish you all a happy future and thank you for spending your time reading my story. I love you all so very much!
Please DM me if you ever need anything, you are all so very beautiful and I enjoyed talking to everyone who has DMed me.
If you want to read more of my books, I have a Martinez twin fanfiction called Forever & Always. It's not Justin Blake but it is by me so If you can read that that would be ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I also have another book coming out after that called 'I promise' and it is also a Martinez Twins fanfiction it's gonna be lit af!
I love you all so very much and you are so beautiful, always remember that!
Xoxxo~
💘~~Raylynn~~💘
600 words