Justin & Annabel-19

Edited

Bridget's POV
Holy frick. Is this really happening?
"Um...okay." Fynn says awkwardly.
Corrina walked up to Justin and slapped him in the face.
"WHATS WRONG? Are you sick? I think you're sick. Let's take you to the hospital to see what's wrong with you. Or. . . ARE YOU POSSESSED? I think you're possessed. Or you insane. Let's take you an insane as-" "I'm FINE guys!" Justin yelled. "And OW! I like Annabel. Would you just leave me ALONE? Does it really matter WHO I like? Is it even ANY of your guys' business? SERIOUSLY!" Everyone put their head down in embarrassment.
"Justin, I'm really disappointed in you. I'm sorry, you are my brother but... no. Just..no." Danny said. Danny walked out the door and everyone follow: Me, Corrina, Raylynn, Ashley, Raegan, Paige, Aleah, Lexi, Fynn, Blaine, and Damon. "What's... Wrong with him?" Lexi asked. "I don't even know." Blaine replied. "He used to be so... amazing and... I don't know." I said, trying to hold back the tears in my eyes.
"Hey." Danny said "I know what it's like." "I loved him more than anyone." I replied. This time I didn't try to hold back the tears. I let them fall out. If I didn't... I don't know what would have happened. Every one of my friends came up behind me and hugged me.
"Well," Lexi said "we love you more than anyone." "Yeah." Everyone replied smiling. Suddenly the door swung open and Justin walked past us, walking to his car. "And where are you going?" Danny asked with an attitude. Justin rolled his eyes, then said, "Mind your own business, Daniel." "Excuse me?" Danny replied "You know what, Justin? I'm done. You first break up with Bridget, then you admit you like Annabel, and now you're leaving and calling me Daniel? You know I hate that. It's Danny. Get it the hell right next time. Okay? Okay." "Whatever." Justin replied rolling his eyes.
"OKAY. NOW I'M DONE." Danny slapped Justin. "YOU. CAN. NOT. TREAT. BRIDGET. LIKE. SHES. A. PUPPET!" Danny yelled. "She was JUST SAYING how she loved you more than anyone. ANY-ONE!!"
"Yeah?." Just said "You're crazy. Annabel messaged me and even told me Bridget is fake dating me. She just wants to become famous. And when she does, Annabel said Bridget would leave me." "Dude." Paige said
"You'd really believe ANNABEL?"Raegan said
"Of ALL PEOPLE??" Raylynn added
"Um. Yeah. Why not?" Justin replied "Here." He threw his phone to Lexi and Paige, who caught it.
They read the messages out loud.
Annie🙃: Hello😜
Justin😛: um... hi? Who is this?
Annie🙃:it's me
Justin😛: well, who's "me"
Annie🙃: Annabel, goofball😂
Justin😛: um, the Annabel's house that I was just at? And how the heck did you get my number?!
Annie🙃: yes and I looked it up. It leaked. Make sure no one gets it boo😘
Justin😛: um. You're weird. And I'm with Bridget so I'd rlly appreciate it if you like, kinda, wouldn't call me "boo"
Annie🙃: JUSTIN! YOU'RE CRAZY IF YOU'RE TOO BLIND TO REALIZE IT!!! BRIDET IS JUST USING YOU TO BECOME FAMOUS. SHES FAKE DATING YOU. AND WHEN SHE FINALLY DOES BECOME FAMOUS, SHES LEAVING YOU😔❤️
Justin😛: um...
Justin😛:okay..¿
Annie🙃: will you go out with me?
Justin😛: um... let me break up with Bridget first. I hate fake ppl so I'm done with her.
Annie🙃: okay. Love ya babe❤️
Annie🙃: ttyl I have to go to my friends house
J: k bye Ilyt baby😘💕
"Jesus Christ Justin!" Ashley yelled
"WHY!!?" Corrina screamed so loud we had to plug our ears. "Man, you got the wronggg girl." Reagan said, exaggerating 'wrong'. "Justin." Paige's mouth hung open. "Holy frick." Lexi said. "Dude." Fynn said.
"I guess I was wrong about my own brother." Danny said. Aleah and Damon just shook their heads.
"Why Justin?" Raylynn asked.
Justin took his phone back and said, "Because, I can."
--
656 words