Confessions-20

Edited

Plz Comment and vote it always makes my day! Ily guys so much. Also, 30 votes and 35 comments until I update again❤️
Love you infinity and beyond💝.
Xoxxo~
Raylynn💋
-------
Justin's POV
Okay..Okay. I know. You're mad at me, and probably like JUSTIN what the heck; why are you ruining your relationship with Bridget, she's perfect for you! Guys, let me explain something. I just need some time off my relationship. I've been think of other things.... like suicide. I know you're probably thinking but Justin your life is great. UGH! No it's not. You don't understand. Well, neither did Bridget. "What did you just say to her?" Danny asked. "I'm..sorry I've been acting this way." I said. "Bridget...can I..talk to you?...alone?" "Sure." Bridget replied. We walked over to a nearby tree.
"Okay, babe, I just want you to know... I told Annabel I don't believe her and I still want to go out with you. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me, Bridget. Did you really think I'd ever do something like that to you? I wouldn't. I'm not the kind of person; you know that! And, to be honest with you, Bridget, you're my true love and I think I'm gonna love you forever. And I love you more than anyone ever will."
A big smile came across Bridget's face and I asked, "So, do you still want to go out with me?"
"You had me at babe." she replied, smiling. This time I smiled and I pulled her in and kissed her. She whispered, I missed this." "Me too." Justin replied. "Oh and one more thing." "What?"
I pulled out a black box from my pocket. I got on one knee and said "Bridget Walker. I met you at Dairy Queen- the craziest place to meet your true love- July 12, 2016. When I saw you I immediately told myself you were the one for me. Will you please except this promise ring?" She started crying so I took it as a yes and I slid the ring in her finger. "Yes." She replied "YES!YES!YES!"
We walked back to the group and told everyone about our talk.
-
373 words