Becoming "Friends"-15

Edited

Bridget's POV
"Annabel, who is at the door, sweetheart?" Someone called from inside her house.
"You b**ches wait here." Annabel whisper-says sassily. Corrina rolls her eyes. "Don't worry guys, I have a plan." She says under her breath, after Annabel yells "No one, Mommy." And walks inside. I giggle because of 'mommy.' "Yeah, and hopefully it'll work." I say. "I hope." Raylynn insured.
"She better hurry up." Fynn says. "I'm not gonna wait out here for hours waiting for the bit-" Fynn stoped mid-sentence when Annabel and her "Mommy" walked to the front door.
"Awe, Annie, who are your new friends?" I sweet looking woman, about 36-38 came to the door.
"There not my friends." Annabel says under her breath, staying hopeful that no one heard her, as her eyes looked from Raylynn, to Fynn, to Corrina.
"Um....just some people I know from around town. Even though they live in Minnesota," She looked at Raylynn and says, "B**ch I thought I'd never have to see you again after you moved to Minnesota. And why the hell are you in half of Justin's insta pics?" She whispers to Raylynn. Raylynn rolled her eyes and says, "Because. You see that blue van over there? Yeah, well, that's Justin Blake's. I'm sorta friends with him."
Annabel rolls her eyes. I swear if she rolls them that far back one more time that they'll get stuck like that. Maybe she'll find a brain back there. "Well, Annie, aren't you gonna invite your friends in?" Her mom asks. "Yeah, 'Annie'. Are you?" Fynn says smirking.
"Yeah, Yeah. Come in." She rolls her eyes again.
We a walk in and her mom says,
"Can I get you anything to drink, kids?"
"Iced tea, if you have any. Thank you Ms. Koch." Fynn says
"Not to be rude, but I don't want anything to drink. Can I have a POPTART? POPTART FAM is Lyyyfe." Corrina says, and everyone laughs but Annabel. "Kana should have been here for that." Fynn says We all laugh again--Everyone but Annabel, of course. "Nothing for me, please and thank you." Raylynn says.
"Um...nothing for me either. And can I go invite my boyfriend inside?" I ask
"Sure. And kids, don't call me Ms.Koch, you can call me Christina." She says
I thank her and go outside and get Justin. "Hey Jay Bae." I say. "Come inside!"
"Annabels house? Hunney!You crazy?" Justin asks. I just laugh. "I guess. Corrina has a plan!" "Oh Fine." He eventually replies.
We go inside and Corrina and Annabel are sitting beside each other, just chatting away, Fynn is FaceTimeing Kana, and Raylynn is just staring at her phone, looking lonely and tears developing in her eyes. I feel bad for her so I walk over to her and sit next to her.
"Watcha doing?" I ask. "Texting Ashie. Here." She says, and hands me her phone.
Ashieee💞🔥~
Hey Ray. What's up? What happened? You guys aren't back and I'm worried.
Ray👑🤘🏻:
Oh, not much Ashie. Just sitting at Annabels house. Now, CoCo is talking to Annabel and they seem like they're best friends. Fynn is ft Kana and I'm sitting here, all alone. I wanna die.💔
Ashieee💞🔥~
Oh it's okay❤️❤️ She's not best friends with Annabel. She just messaged me and told me. It's part of her plan. She's gonna pretend to be friends with Annabel. No worries Baby unicorn🦄💕
Ray👑🤘🏻:
Awe Ashie. Thx. You always make me fell better 💘💘ILYSFM
Ashieee💞🔥~
ILYSFMT. Now tell Justin to hurry up and get his butt back here so we can have fun again.
Ray👑🤘🏻:
😂😂❤️
Raylynn obviously wasn't sad about the messages. I tried to listen to what Annabel and Corrina were talking about---
"So, new best friend. Wanna spend the night?" Annabel asked Corrina. The look on Raylynns face went blank and she walked outside, so I followed, So did Justin, and also Fynn after dropping his phone and it smashed.
Before I left the room I heard Annabel whisper to Corrina "Ha! How Pathetic!"
678 words