Chapter 1

Alea ^^

Hello! Thanks for reading! This may suck but its my first successful attempt at a fan fiction so onto the story!!

Alea's POV

I forced Akasha to ride harder fearing I would miss the meeting. After all what's a council meeting of The Free Peoples of Middle-Earth without me. I had been hunting a pack of orcs towards the south passage. I managed to slice them all down last night just before dawn. My thoughts snapped back to reality as the gates came into view. I focused on keeping composure knowing Lord Elrond will be pissed. As soon as I trotted into view I was met with Arwen greeting me and pulling me off towards my room to pick out something for me t put on. I told Akasha to make her way to the stables. 

"Where have you been" Arwen asked me

"Hunting the orc pack near the south passage" I answered confidently. 

" Father is going to be angry you know" She reprimanded me 

"Yes I know" I answered

We finally made it to my room and she began to run a hot bath and picked out a pair of black pants and a baby blue tunic for me to put on along with a pair of brown riding boots knowing i would rather die than wear a dress. I climbed into the bath and enjoyed the smell of roses filling my nose. I lathered my body with rose scented soap and combed through my hair with the same scented shampoo. I climbed out and wrapped myself in a silky robe and headed into my connecting room to see what Arwen had set out for me. 

Arwen had picked out a olive green tunic and a black pair of riding pants along with my black riding boots. I placed my mothers necklace back on and got dressed just in time to hear a knock on my door. 

"Enter" I said

"They are here" Arwen said peaking her head through the door. I walked towards the door and stopped only to faster my duel swords onto my back. Arwen and I walked through the halls towards the spot were the meeting would be held. I gathered my confidence and strode into the hall. 

"Welcome Alea" Lord Elrond addressed me.

"My lord" I answered polity. 

"Have a seat" He said

I choose a seat between a man with strawberry blonde lock and another man with white hair and a white beard. 

 "Why does a women join us?" the man with strawberry blond lock asked.

"Why does an ignorant man join the council of Elrond?"  I retort back 

He glared at me but stayed quiet. 

"Strangers from distant lands ... friends of old. You have been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor. Middle-Earth stands upon the brink of destruction. None can escape it. You will unite ... or you will fall. Each race is bound to this fate ... this one doom...".