Inviting Her To The Brunch

Start from the beginning

Elena and dad laughed at my Mom's question.

"Yes, mom". I said.

"Oh God! Where did you meet her? When did you guys started dating?". Mom asked.

"I meet her in New York when I went to Damien hotel's opening dinner". I told her.

Dad raised his eyebrows in surprise manner while Mom eyes widened.

"That's why you have been spending so much time in New York City and I thought it was Chris who was keeping you there". Mom said with the teasing smile.

Elena and Eric continued to eat popcorn while staring at us.

"Mom". I begged her to stop.

"Okay". She said showing her hands up in surrender.

My phone decided to rang at that time and I pulled it out of my pocket.

Madeline name showed up on screen with her picture on the beach that I took secretly.

"Excuse me". I mumbled.

Eric whistled behind me and Elena giggled. I shook my head at them and get out of the house in the back garden from kitchen door.

"Hi, how's your headache?". I said.

"I'm good. Your son decided to turn in to my doctor and forced me to take a nap. Now I'm feeling great". She said.

"Well that's nice to know". I said.

"Brandon, why do you sound so nervous?". Madeline asked me.

"I fetched an invitation for you for brunch with parents tomorrow". I said.

"Are you serious? Did you tell them about us? Are they happy? What about Elena and Eric?". She asked.

"Calm down, Madeline. You are so nervous". I mumbled.

"Yes, I'm nervous, anxious. Call it whatever you want". She confessed.

"They all are really happy and eager to meet you". I said.

"That's good but I'm still freaking out". She mumbled.

I laughed at said, "I know you're freaking out but you need to relax and get a good sleep tonight".

In the background, I heard Bryan's voice asking Madeline to talk to me.

"Your son wants to talk to you". Madeline said handing the cellphone to Bryan.

"Hello dad". He said in his innocent voice.

"Hello, son. I heard you took care of your mommy and now her headache is gone". I said.

"Yeah, I made her sleep". He said.

"You're such a good kid". I said to appreciate him for his effort of taking care of his mom.

"Thanks. Dad, will you come tonight to meet me?". He asked me.

"Sorry son. I can't come tonight because I am arranging a small party for you tomorrow". I said.

"Tomorrow isn't my birthday". He said making me laugh.

"I know. But I have a surprise for you and for your mommy tomorrow". I said.

"Really? A surprise?". He asked me in an excited voice.

"Yes, a surprise". I said.

Bryan yelled, "Mommy, dad have a surprise for me ad you".

I laughed at his excitement.

"Brandon your son is jumping up and down on a bed with excitement. What did you say to him?". Madeline asked me laughing.