Your Showing

Harry

You where laying in bed in your bra and a pair of shorts watching Netflix

You where laying in bed in your bra and a pair of shorts watching Netflix. Harry was down stairs getting popcorn when you rubbed your hand over your stomach. You noticed as you rubbed your hand over your stomach a bump. Smiling you sat up to admire the bump where your baby was chilling.

Harry walked into the room with the popcorn and walked over to your side of the bed and placed the food on your nightstand. He climbed into the bed and cuddled up to you. He took his hand and placed it on top of yours on the baby bump.

"You're beautiful y/n" Harry smiled kissing your lips.

"Hazza your amazing. Thank you for giving me a baby." You still didn't take your eyes off of the bump.

Harry moved putting his head at your bump and began to talk to the baby.

"Hey there its me your dad. I just noticed how much you've started to grow recently. You even have a small bulge coming up from your mums tum. I love you so much little Styles." Harry kissed your bump and looked back at you.

"Your showing beautiful. And damn don't you look amazing doing it." Harry laid his head on your bump and grabbed your hand holding it.

You two continued the show you were watching Harry not moving his head off your bump. After about an hour of Harry not moving you noticed that he was passed out asleep with his head on your bump and his arm wrapped around you.

Liam

You were taking a shower when you looked down and noticed that your stomach had grown

You were taking a shower when you looked down and noticed that your stomach had grown. You moved your hand up and down your bump admiring it when you heard Liam knock of the glass door to the shower. 

"Hey babe can I join you?" He had a huge smirk on his face.

"Yeah Li come right on in." You watched as your husband opened the glass door and stepped into your huge shower.