Telling Family

Harry

You and Harry tried to keep the baby on the down low so the paparazzi wouldn't go crazy over the news

You and Harry tried to keep the baby on the down low so the paparazzi wouldn't go crazy over the news. Today was the day you guys were finally going to tell both of your families. Harry decided to have both families come over to the house and have a cookout.  You decided how you were going to tell your families. 

"Hey Hazza can you help me up?" You where sitting on the floor putting the present to Harry and your parents. 

"Yeah. How you and little Styles feeling today?" Harry asked pulling you up off the floor.

"Tired and hungry." You smiled and kissed your husband.

"Take a nap. I'll wake you up before anyone gets here." Harry picked you up and laid you down on the couch covering you up.

"Harry theres so much more to do. I can't just take a nap." You went to get up from the couch when Harry laid you back down.

"Take a nap beautiful, I can handle everything else. I promise." Harry covered you back up and kissed your head before finishing getting the house ready.

You heard voices coming from the room you where in. You opened your eyes and realized your family arrived and Harry's family was at the door. 

"Hey mom,dad, y/s/n, y/b/n." You said very sleepily.

"Hey sweetie did you sleep good?" Your mom said smiling. 

"Yeah it was a good nap. Where's Harry?" Looking around the room for your husband.

"He's outside grilling hamburgers." Your dad said walking  outside to the backyard.

You walked back outside to see Harry flipping burgers talking to his dad. You walked over there talking to Harry's mom.

"I'm gonna go get a drink. Want anything?" Anne said.

"No thanks." Harry and you answered at the same time.

"You ready to tell the family?" Harry asked kissing your lips passionately. 

"Been ready since the day I found out." You smiled carrying a plate of burgers into the house.

Once everyone ate you nodded at Harry to go get the presents.

"Anne, y/m/n Harry and I have a gift for you." You placed the gifts in front of both of your mothers waiting for their reaction.