𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕍.

Mulai dari awal

"Yes, that would be helpful if your backstabbing sister hadn't signed my death sentence. Is no one up to date around here?" I said, looking at everyone questionably.

"It's suicide Jeremey." Stefan says, disregarding our conversation. Just as he said that Klaus rushes over to Bonnie's date, grabbing him by the throat and strangling him.

"Suicide would be disappointing me! Now work your magic witch, or I'll start killing people you fancy."

"Klaus." I said, no standing up. No matter how angry I was with everyone, that didn't mean innocent people were going to die.

"Let him go!" Bonnie yells.

"Not until you get us out of here."

"Ah, don't be stupid, Klaus. Bonnie doesn't give a damn about us. The only reason she's helping us right now is to save Caroline, Tyler and Cyrena." Stefan says and I frowned looking over to see Bonnie keeping a straight face, "You start killing people she cares about, she'll tell us all to go to hell." Klaus didn't seem to be loosening his grip so I stepped forward.

"Nik, stop. She won't do anything if you don't let him go." I said, and I see Stefan giving me a look but I ignored him. Klaus glares at the date before letting go of him, which he gasps in relief.

After that, I led Bonnie to an empty classroom where she takes a map off the wall and puts it on the teachers desk. She turns on the lamp just as Damon and Klaus walks in, Damon looks at me and I just kept a poker face on.

"Here. Jeremy made a little Gilbert blood donation for your spell." Damon says, handing a vial to Bonnie.

"I have to do this with you two lurking over me?"

"You're still mad at me for what happened to Abby. Let me apologise, I'm sorry Elijah forced us to turn your mother into a vampire to save Elena's life. Didn't exactly have a choice." Damon says and I scoffed.

"There's always a choice. Whenever you make one, someone else suffers." I said, clenching my jaw at Damon and he gives me a sincere look.

"Let's begin, shall we?" Klaus says walking over to stand on the other side of Damon. Bonnie pours the blood and begins to chant, the blood forms a circle but doesn't move.

"Esther is fighting me." Bonnie says frowning.

"Esther couldn't possibly have this much power. Unless she's channelling something." Klaus says, as he looks down at the map.

"A hotspot."

"I know where she is." I said, looking at them. We had split up, Klaus and I stood outside the school waiting for the boundary spell to drop. We stood outside and I hear Stefan walking up behind us.

"You know this your fault." Klaus speaks up, "You set us on this path when you released my mother. I wonder if revenge will prove worth the cost."

"Oh, I'm done with revenge. As far as Esther, we've stopped her before, we'll stop her again." Stefan replies as he paces behind us.

"We're strange bedfellows, you and I. You know all of this, reminds me of our time together in the Twenties." Klaus says, now facing Stefan who stopped with his pacing.

"You say that like I'm supposed to have happy memories about it."

"Well, there were moments. Real friendship. Brotherhood."

"Well, he already as a brother. Not to be, you know, territorial or anything." Damon says, walking up now and I turned around.

"Oh no, of course the Salvatore's, and their unshakeable bond. I wonder what'll happen when Elena finally makes her choice. Will we see you shake just a little bit?"

"It's done. Esther's not fighting me anymore. The boundary spell is broken." Bonnie says, walking out of the school.

I looked over to Klaus who tests to see if it was true, and as it was he turns to me. I give him a nod for him to go, he looks at me reluctantly before leaving. I turn back around and I see the Salvatore brothers looking at me as Bonnie walks off.

"Just thought you should know, I'm leaving town." I said and they both looked surprised.

"Cyrena-,"

"I don't need apologises from any of you. You know where I stand and I see where you stand too. At least with Klaus, I'm not his second choice." I said, and before they could say anything else I sped off.

__________

A/N

yeah, it might suck but at least- yeah i have nothing for that. these are all boring chapters really.