Chapter Five - Stuck with Him

Start from the beginning

"No time for breakfast, we have business to deal with, come on!" I stood up from my chair.

"Why do you get to eat breakfast and me not?!"

"Because it's my house and not yours!"

Arabella giggled at us.

"Do not even think about dating this selfish man!" He told Arabella and she choked on pancakes.

He's so dead.

"Shut the fuck up, Giovanni!" That little fucker.

"Ok ok, take a chill pill, man!"

"We won't be long." I told Arabella.

She nodded and we went out.

----------------------------

Arabella's POV:

He said he won't be long. It's been 3 hours now and I'm here alone in this huge house.

It's so boring.

Let's take a round in the house. Hopefully I won't get lost.

I climbed up the stairs and found myself in a long hallway.

I walked around till my eyes caught a huge dark double door. Curiosity took the best of me. I slowly opened the door to be met with a huge office.

In the center of the room was a big dark brown desk with a laptop and other things on it, like papers, pens and files. The usual office stuff.

Behind the desk stood a large bookshelf.

As I got nearer to it, I saw a turned down photo frame.

I carefully turned it back up.

It looks like a family photo but the head of the man in the picture is cut out. In the middle of the man and woman sat a child. He looked a lot like Alessandro.

It's him.

"What the fuck you think you're doing?!" A voice spat with anger. 

I turned around to see a very angry Alessandro standing at the entrance.

"I-I..." was all I managed to say before he pinned me to the bookshelf.

"Who allowed you to go to my office and play with my belongings?!" He said while holding my jaw very tight. It hurt.

"I-I was b-bored... so I decided to g-go around the... house!" I stuttered.

"Who gave you permission to do that!" He yelled at me pulling nearer to him by my waist.

"I'm sorry!" I whispered looking down at his chest trying to avoid his glares.

"You'll be punished!" He said coldly.

What??

"From now on you're not allowed to leave my room without my permission." His room?!

"Your room?!" I asked now looking up at his face.

"Yes my room! He assured.

"Whatever wicked thing you're thinking about is not going to happen! I'd rather die than let you touch me!! I yelled at him confidence rising up in me.

"Who said I want to touch you? You're not my type anyway."

Ouch.

"And a sexy criminal like you is not my type either!!" I yelled.

What?! Sexy?!

Really, Arabella?!

I want to die!

I mentally face palmed myself.

A wicked smirk appeared on his face.

He then pushed me even closer to him.
"So you find me sexy, huh?" He asked brushing his nose against mine.

"N-no!" Why am I so foolish.

"Is that so, baby girl? Because I thought I heard you saying that I'm a sexy criminal." He said and his smirk grew wider.

"No, I haven't said that, now let me go!! I tried to push but he wouldn't budge.

"Ok, meet you in my room, tesoro!" He winked at me and left the office.

Now I'm stuck with him in the same room too.

God, why am I so stupid?

(((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))

I know that chapter is short but I'm super busy this week.

But I will try to make them longer.

Like always don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you ❤️