Chapter 12

Yoongi POV
I put the note away. I refuse to believe this. I was quiet the whole way home. Anna fell asleep in my arms after sobbing for hours. I thanked Mi na for driving us home and I walked in the house with Anna.

It was really late. It took a long time to get Mina and myself together. "YOONGI" my mom yelled when I walked in. I shushed her and took Anna upstairs. I kissed her forehead and walked back down the stairs.

"what," I said emotionless. "WHERE WERE YOU" she yelled. "at the hospital, "I said blankly. "YOUR BROTHER IS FINE" Dad yelled.

"my brother is dead and you call yourselves parents you both should be ashamed of yourselves I... Don't even want to look at you people "I said calmly and went to my room.

"Yoongi" my mom and dad came in my room. "what could you possibly want now, "I asked. "You don't know how he died to do you," dad asked "lung cancer, "I said "that's all you know, "mom said. I chuckled.

"you don't even care do you," I said "This means you will take over the business when your 21" dad said with a smile. "Get Out," I said. "exc-" my mom started "GET THE FUCK OUT"I yelled and slammed the door. I hate them, I really do.

I sat on my bed and pulled out the note. I opened it slowly.

Dear Yoongi

I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I told mom and dad about it. They told me to let it go away on its own. Yeah, they didn't understand that lung cancer needs to be take care of quickly. I wanted to tell you. But, they told me that if I did I couldn't be with Mina. I don't know why. Again I'm sorry I thought I would have more time. I love you a lot yoongi. Promise me you'll look after Mina and Si Ra for me, take care of them and Anna even though you already do. Protect them since I can't. Most importantly. Take care of your self little brother

Sincerely your big brother

My throat tightened. My eyes started to sting. The paper fell out of my trembling hands. "H-Hyung" I choked out. He can't be gone. "Yoongi "Jada's voice came from the doorway.

They were all standing there. "what"I said "Mina called us"Emma said "are you okay"Liz asked "I'm fine" I said "No your not "Jada said "how do you know huh your not me, just leave please"I said softly.

"Yoongi come on talk to me," Emma said "I don't want to talk go away, "I said. Jada and Emma sighed and walked out. "I'm sorry Yoongi, "Liz said "for what you didn't do anything, "I said.

"I'm sorry you're in pain," she said and kissed my cheek and walked out. That girl knows me too well.

*Next day*

I got up on my own today. No brother to scream in my ear. I walk to Anna's room and tried to wake her up. She didn't want to. Then I notice she had a fever. "Yoongi why isn't Anna up yet, "mom said looking at me with soft eyes.

"Don't act like you care is aggravating "I said and sighed "Mother can I trust you to take care of your daughter for 8 hours "I asked "yes of course "she said "actually I have a meeting t-" she started "just leave "I said and got Anna to put on her clothes.

And I carried her with me to school. I will sit her in the nurse's office and check up on her in between classes. "aw look at you"Jun-ho said he hand a few friends with him. "I will break your other arm," I said softly.

I looked down at Anna as I walked. "I'm sorry Anna," I said as she looked up at me "it's okay, my head hurts Oppa," she said "I know Oppa gonna get some to help you," I said
"aww Oppa so nice to his sister"the boys cooed.

"Why are they following us, "she asked. I looked behind me and jun ho and his friend were still there. "Don't worry about it Anna "I smiled down at her. "they are just nosy."I said. "oh" she giggled.