Chapter 19

(still in Liz's POV)

I woke up and felt arms around my waist. I blushed at the memory of last night. I was still on top of him I tried to get up but he grip on me tightened."stop moving baby  "he said. Does he think I'm Jada?

"Yoongi I'm not Jada, "I said "I know "he opened his eyes and smiled at me. "I wasn't that drunk Liz," He said. "So you remember everything, "I asked. "Yes I do, I also remember you saying something before I went—"

I quickly got up and ran out. I didn't know what else to do, he knows he probably gonna make fun of me and reject me. I ran home, no one was home which was good. I went up to my room and hid under my covers. Oh my god... He knows he knows. What am I gonna do!

(Next day)

I haven't seen Yoongi all day. He still at the house, that's good he won't tr— I was pulled into the janitors closet interrupting my thoughts "Why did you run?" a familiar voice said "Yoongi?"I said and turned on the light.

"Why. Did. You. Run" he asked. "I-i was embarrassed so... "I trailed off. "why were you embarrassed?" he asked.  "cause I told you I loved you... More than in a friendly way" I said a blush coming to my cheeks.

"I don't remember that," he said. But then he smiles "now I do, "he said and grabbed my hand. "I love you too everything I said last night was true.

"You love me since when? "I asked. "Since I noticed how much I wanted to protect you, "he said being my hand to his lips and kissed it softly.

I pulled my hand away and my blush returned. "met me at the tree house at 6" he said and leaned in. Is he going to kiss me!? He kissed my forehead and walked out I stood there for a minute in a daze. I went through the whole day thinking it was all a dream. If this it's a dream then please don't wake me up.

After school, I went home and picked a dress out of my closet.

Was this a date?is this too much? Oh my god, I'm so nervous! I pick out a simple dress and skipped the bus and just walked all the way there

I open the door and gosh it was gorgeous.

Arms wrapped around my waist

Arms wrapped around my waist. "I know it's not a fancy restaurant, But do you like it?" he said. I turned to face him. "This is beautiful I love it, "I said then I admired what he was wearing.

Maybe it is a date

Maybe it is a date... "Is this a date" I blurted out. "Yes, is that a problem," he said and pulled me into the bed. "Yoongi what are you —" he shushed me" it's a movie date I'm not trying to do anything sexual, "he said. My cheek became red once more. I snuggled up next to him and he smiled down at me. "Stop looking at me a-and start the movie"I stuttered. He held me tight. "Anything you want baby bear," he said and pressed play.

(Yoongi's POV)

We sat in bed and watched movies all night. By that I mean she watched the movie I watch her. I noticed a lot about her. Her eyes narrow when she laughs and she has a small dimple on her right cheek. She bits her lip when she wants to cry. And when she gets tired she blinks very slow. She is so adorable.

She fell asleep after the 8th movie it was 3 am. And surprisingly I didn't want to sleep. She so beautiful I just want to look at her. How am I just now realizing how much I love her. Her laugh has to be my favorite thing about her. So beautiful, like music to my ear.

"Yoongi~" she called my name in her sleep. Is she dreaming about me? I smiled and pulled her close to me and quickly fell asleep.

(5 am)

I woke up before her, I didn't move cause I truly don't want to wake her. She whined and turned over, she now laid on top of me. Her eyes flutter open and she smiled at me. "Good morning Yoongi" my heart skipped at the way she called my name.  "good morning Lizzie, "I said and held her by the hips. "why are you so happy?"I asked. "The date was great and I had a really good dream," she said and rolled off me. "did you, what about?"I asked. "Yo—nothing important, "she said and checked the time. " I should get home I'll see you at school, "she said grabbing her purse and kissing my cheek, then leaving before I could react.

I felt my cheeks get hot. Am I... Blushing "what is she doing to me"

Hello my jewels and one special diamond how is everyone that's good... I think after chapter 30 I'm gonna start the second book anyway comment and vote and follow and live amazingly and listen to BTS's new album if you haven't already love you all bye bye~babygirl 😉😘😍💖