Chapter 9

Years later

Yoongi's POV-age 16

"Oppa wake up"I heard Anna say quietly." why"I groaned opening my eyes." you don't remember what today is, "she said sadly.

I sat up slowly"hmm well it's April 9th on a Sunday oh and 11 years ago on this day my favorite baby sister was born, "I said smiling at her.

"You did remember! And I'm your only baby sister" she said jumping in my bed. "Of course I did Anna why wouldn't I and that makes you even more special, "I chuckled "mommy and daddy don't," she said looking down.

"Hey don't worry about them and stop talking like a baby your 11 now Anna, "I said."I'm 11, I can talk like I want "she said and stuck her tongue out and ran out. She will never mature.

I sighed and got dressed

Then I went downstairs where everyone was eating breakfast

Then I went downstairs where everyone was eating breakfast. I saw Anna looking sad. My mom was on the phone and my dad was on the computer.

Those assholes don't even know it's their daughter's birthday.

"Eomma," I said. She simply ignored me. "Mom" I repeat getting annoyed."Appa!"I yelled. Still nothing, oh that's it. I closed my dad's computer and took my moms phone

"Yoongi what the hell" they both yelled "she will call you back tomorrow after her daughter's birthday," I said and hung up.

"Yoongi-"my dad started "Happy birthday Anna"I said staring him in the eyes "Yoongi-" he tried again "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA"I yelled, "happy birthday Anna, "my mom and dad said "thanks," she said quietly (A/N: Yoongi got them in check)

"What do you want for your for your birthday sweetie," my dad said. "I want us to go home today," she said. "What?" we all said "for my birthday I want suga to be happy," she said.

"I am hap-" she interrupted me. "No you're, not you look miserable all the time, "she said. "ugh fine we will leave god why did I have kids, "my mom said.

"Because you couldn't keep your legs closed, and btw you didn't have us," I said she keeps forgetting she, not my fucking mother. I call her that out of the tiny respect I have for her. "What did you say!" she yelled and walked up to me. "You heard me and I don't like repeating myself," I said and walked off.

Anna was telling the truth ever since Joo Hyuk and Mina moved back together. I guess I have been a little upset. They have been well he even has a baby on the way. Father was planning to make us stay another year but now thanks to Anna we can go home.

Soon we were packed up and on a plane and I must say I am happier than I've ever been since I left.

"Anna?"I said."yeah Oppa," she said resting her head on my shoulder. "Thank you," I said smiling down at her "your welcome I just don't want you so sad anymore," she said.