Dr. Jonathan Crane

Start from the beginning

"Murder?" Edward suggested.

"That's too common here." Pamela said as she picked at her lunch.

"Um...what about robbery?" Edward asked.

"She'd be in normal prison if she was a robber, Ed." Pamela pointed out, slightly annoyed.

"Oh! You should say you blew up a bank after you robbed it killing many innocent civilians!" Edward said satisfied with his solution.

"I'll...think about it." I said laughing a bit.

We continued chatting throughout breakfast until the guards told us it was time to go back to our cells.

"Oh god. I have an electro shock appointment in twenty minutes." Edward said nervously.

"A what?" I said confused and scared.

"Good luck, Ed." Pamela said unfazed as guards came over and put us in straight jackets.

Edward nodded lightly as he was dragged off.

I was lead out of the cafeteria with everyone else except my guards weren't leading me to my cell.

"Um...where are we going?" I asked trying not to worry.

"You have a session with Dr. Crane this morning." One of the guards said and I nodded.

Thank god I wasn't going to get electro shocked.

We stopped outside an office that had a little sign reading Dr. Jonathan Crane.

The guard knocked on the door to which the doctor responded with 'Come in.'

I took a deep breath as the guard opened the door.

I slowly walked in but stopped when I saw the man from yesterday sitting on the other side of the desk.

"Hello, Ms. (L/n). I am Dr. Jonathan Crane." Dr. Crane said as I stood awkwardly with the straight jacket still on.

I nodded and sat down in the chair across from him as the guard closed the door leaving us alone.

Dr. Crane was the man from last night. He is quite attractive, even now that I'm up close. He has nice brown, longish hair and gorgeous blue eyes. They looked like diamonds.

"Um...miss, why have you been staring at me?" Dr. Crane asked snapping me back to reality.

"Why have you been staring back?" I asked smirking.

"Touché." Dr. Crane said a small smile hinted on his lips.

We sat for a moment before Dr. Crane continued.

"The first session is usually where I get to know you and so we can both understand why you're here." Dr. Crane said which made me laugh once.

"My parents think I'm crazy that's why I'm here." I spat.

"Do you think you're mentally unstable?" Dr. Crane asked raising an eyebrow.

"I know I'm not perfectly sane, but if we're being honest no one in Gotham is. Sure I'm depressed, sure I have slight anger issues, and sometimes I have weird outbursts but that doesn't make me as crazy Professor Pyg or Victor Zsasz." I asked stating my case.

"I suppose it does not. Now tell me more about your depression, anger issues, and outbursts." Dr. Crane said, readying his pen over his notepad.

"I've been depressed since I was about 11 and have been suicidal in the past, but I'm currently over that for the time being." I said as Dr. Crane wrote.

"Continue." He said plainly after he was done writing.

"Um...I tend to keep my feelings inside until they explode. I don't really have anger issues but when I explode I yell and become very infuriated. On the other hand, sometimes when I explode I'll just break down and cry until I've gotten everything I've been holding in out. Unfortunately for me it is usually a combination of both. Also, I'm not sure if this is important or not but when I was younger I would have trouble maintaining eye contact but that only lasted a short period of time." I said watching Dr. Crane as he wrote.

"Explain your outbursts to me." Dr. Crane said looking up at me.

"Well they're usually brief moments of time when I just go kinda crazy." I said looking down at my lap.

"I see. How long did the longest one last?" Dr. Crane asked.

"Maybe an hour?" I said trying to remember.

"When was the last one and approximately how far apart are they?" Dr. Crane asked as I looked up at him.

"The last one was when I was back home, so about a month ago. Theres really no approximate time between them, they're just random." I said shrugging.

Dr. Crane wrote down some more stuff before putting his pen down and stretching his hand.

"I haven't had to write this much since I started working here." Dr. Crane said which made me smile and laugh lightly.

He gave me a look of confusion and I just laughed again.

"You're funny and you don't even know it." I said tilting my head.

"Thanks," Dr. Crane said with a hint of a smile. "Now tell me, what do you fear?"