Not alone

Hey guys, I know its been like forever and all but here I am! And I have at least 5 chapters to type up! Yay!

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was crying and I just couldn't stop. All the memories where taking over, it was just to much. I just told them most of the truth and it hurts so much. 

"You never let me play!" 

"I'm big enough to join you three!"

"You let him take her!"

"How can you even show you face in this house?"

"Its not your fault."

"Your always welcome here Sakura."

"Your like another member of the family."

"Sakura like my mother said your like my troublesome sister."

"Sakura we will always be here for you no matter how much you try to push us out we will always be team 7."

"Sakura-chan you might not trust us but we trust you." 

"Come on Sakura lets get your sword technique down."

"Your getting better Sakura."

"Saku you were my first friend and now your my best friend..."

"None of us are going to let you go through all this alone."

"Sakura we trust you with our lives." 

It was all so much, so many kind things they all have said. All the trust they put in me, and a fight with Saki, what my parents said to me. I was crying and it was ok. I don't have to hold this all in. They will help me, or at least they want to. At least now I know I'm not alone...

TBC

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I know that it was a short chapter and all, but its kinda like another filler. The thing is I still have to work out all the details for 'Truths part 2' but trust me it will be up soon! As always love ya all and see you next time in 'Truths part 2'

R&R please