:rain

On the morning in question it was raining. Not the kind of rain that slammed into your life forcing rubber boots and coats to be fetched; the kind of rain that trickled from the sky just enough to make you unpleasantly damp.
The rain brought customers into my store. Their plans of sunny morning walks utterly forgotten and replaced by window shopping from beneath garish umbrellas.
The bell clanged from the opposite side of the store and I lifted my eyes to see the newest crowd of shoppers. It was an old couple, their hair had taken shades of dull gray but from beneath their thinning eyelashes their eyes danced and sparkled as the eyed the shelves of cameras.

"Can I help you with anything," I said, "I can't guarantee that we have what you're looking for but I'll try my best to help!" My happy bubbly store owner personality spoke for me.

"Well, we used to have a very nice Polaroid camera when we were younger but our granddaughter ran off with it last week shrieking about how " vintage" and "Tumblr" it was. We haven't seen it since. Do you have any Polaroids here?"
The old man confessed from beneath his carefully sculpted mustache.

"I have just the thing!" I said rummaging around under the counter for a moment.

"Would you like a bag?" I questioned.
"Yes please!" Simpered the old woman from between her red lip-sticked lips.

With that they were out of the shop and trotting off down the street hand in hand.
I couldn't help wondering what it would feel like to have love so true for someone.

I settled myself down in the comfortable sunken armchair behind me and resigned myself to being trapped inside my head with my thoughts.

It was quarter past two in the afternoon when the door was pried open so cautiously and quietly that the bell barely jingled. 
  I was curious considering everyone else that walked through that door shoved it open as if it was an obstacle in their way rather than an entrance.
A figure entered, and from what I guessed it was a man. He wore loose black jeans and a oversized sweatshirt that's hood was pulled over his face and hair to obscure his looks.
He glanced around, eventually shuffling over to  book section of the store.
"Can I help you with anything?" I called across the store.
The figure shook his hooded head almost imperceptibly then disappeared into the bookshelves.
I shook my head in confusion before settling back down in my chair and grabbing the book I had been reading.  After a few pages I realized I wasn't focusing on the story, but rather on the mysterious customer. I let my imagination run wild with his back story. Troubled delinquent? Prince in disguise ? Both? Who could tell.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hi there!
Not much to say... this is obviously about the frustratingly hot man known as Cole sprouse.

Keep reading

Love you guys