Prologue

Hello every one. I'm writer-chan

it's my first time writing a fanfic. In fact it's my first time writing a story that actual people will read (hopefully 😅).  And I should mention that English is not actually my native language. Soooo be nice to me ok ? I hope you like it and have fun ~

(I do not own D-gray man)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you opened your eyes you where in a room, it was cold and dark. You tried to move but you couldn't. Your wrists and ankles hurt and you felt like they were attached to something                   

once your eyes where used to the darkness you recognized chains. you where hanging in chains that were attached on the upper part of the walls on your left and right and on the flore you tried to remember how you got there and why you where chained.

(some hours before being captured in the room ( probably )

"Find them!! they can't have gone far." You hear a man's voice screaming                                                     you were hiding in an alley with your  little brother behind you

you turn your head around to see the boy trembling and say " Listen, I will distract them and you don't leave the alley until you think it's safe."

"But big sis what about you ?" he asked with tears in his eyes

" Big sis will probably not be able to take care of you anymore" you said with a sad smile on your lips "But you must be strong ok? Go to the bar of aunt Beth. She should give you something to eat and a warm bed but you must promis me to work hard to help her. And never forget one thing... I love you little brother" When you finished that sentence you jump up and run out of the alley.

"There she is! catch her!" A man behind you screamed. You ran. You had to, for you and your brother. But it had no use, the people chasing you, where too fast and a lot stronger then you. They slammed you on the flore and the next thing you remember is a pain in your stomach and then pure darkness

Time skip~

You wake up an there you are, alone, in a dark cold room without windows or hope to escape. You decide to crawle into a corner searching for warmth,you put your legs close to your chest.

After making sure that no one besides you were in that room you were about to fall asleep when you hear a metallic door open. A bright light blinded you and saw a mans's shadow entering the door

"Wake up, Witch. there are some gentleman that want to have a nice conversation with you" the man said. Your eyes slowly became used to the light and recognized the man that entered before. It was a older man in his mid fifty. He was a corpulent man and the mayor of the village you lived in. He made a step from the door to make space for three men and came in too. you couldn't see the man's faces

"Could you let us alone for a moment ?" one of the man asked

"Sure but be carful we don't know what that witch might do and we can not help right away if she tries something" the mayor warned. They were right you could have killed them from the moment they opened the door but you just want to get out of here, not become a murderer.

"That will be quite alright " another man said with a slight grin on his face. At that moment you knew something bad is going to happen.

The solid man didn't say anything anymore ,visibly a little afraid of the man's response and just walked away closing the door behind him ( they turned on the lights)

"Shall we begin, brothers ?" one of the men asked the other ones

they just stared at you for a moment and finally asked you " So little witch, where is the innocence "they said in unison. You just looked at them clearly confused "the what? "

"don't play dumb we know that your mother hide somewhere a innocence fragment we just want to know where it is!" one said with an unhuman smile and a voice that didn't seem from this world.

You observed that man with clear shock and thought " Who are they, or what are they. They can't possibly be human. But they know something about my mother. I don't know what they are talking about but whatever it is I will not tell them anything"

one of them came in your direction and grabbed your hair. You screamed and he yelled "Tell us where it is you filthy human or we will kill you !!" When you heard these words something in you snapped and you screamed. You closed your eyes and the next thing you see are the man enveloped in sky blue flames and screaming. You saw that horrible scene and passed out.

So there you are now chained on the walls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOOO did you like my story ? I know it is just the prolog but i'm rather proud of me . I sincerely hope you like it and if you leave a comment it would be great :D see you soon your writer-chan