He laughed his adorable little laugh. "You would?!"

"Of course! I was crazy about you...still am but it was different. If you were hurt, I was hurt too....I don't know. As a viewer, you literally feel that connection...and I always felt that connection Ethan. Now that I know you personally, it's deeper. It just...changes I guess."

I was looking down, but Ethan gently grabbed my face so that I'd look at him.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I laughed,"You know it's funny...even though we've said that a million times now, I still feel butterflies every time."

Ethan grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Me too my love, me too..."

I looked down remembering that Im still in a towel. "I STILL NEED CLOOOOOTHES!!"

"But baaaaabe!! You look sexy~"

I shoved him a little "Oh shut up. I need clothes."

"Hehe...okay!"

"Hey Ethan?"

"Yes?"

"Are we going anywhere?"

"Not that I know of, why?"

"I'll put on pj's then....save my clothes for tomorrow I guess."

"Yeah...I'm sorry love." He said with a smile.

"It's fine! Totally fine." I smiled back. "What happened today...totally worth only wearing clothes for about 5 minutes." I giggled.

He laughed and went over to where I was, and wrapped his arms from behind me. He hummed into my ear "Mhmm~"

"STOOOP!! That tickles...."

"Mhmmmmmmmm!!!"

"ETHANNNNN!!"

He laughed at squeezed my waist tighter. "YOU KNOW YOU LOVE MEH!"

"Yeah okay." I said smirking.

He acted offended, putting his hand over his heart. "Wowie...that really hurt you know."

I snorted, "Oh please!"

We both laughed, and I turned to face him. "Okay...but you really need to go and do that video now." I said with a sweet smile.

"Could you um...at least sit in there with me?"

"Of course. Let me just grab a hoodie and a pair of spandex, and then I'll be right there."

He smiled and nodded, walking out of the room and over to the recording room.

I went over to his side of the closet and found his new CrankGameplays jacket, and slipped it on. (I got this...still waiting for it to arrive!) Then I slid on my spandex.

I walked into the room, and say him setting up. I smiled. I know how hard this must be, but I'm happy that he can overcome it.

"Hey Eth, need any help?"

"Nope. I just need you to sit by me and look beautiful as always."

I smiled and grabbed a chair that was close by. "Okay, well I guess I'm ready."

He chuckled and nodded, continuing to set up.

"Hey guys. Yes, I know that this isn't my normal video...but I've got some things that I need to share with all of you guys." He said to the camera, smiling weakly. "The reason for my absence is...really a number of things..."

Sooooo....cliff hanger it is. I wanted to write and I remembered that I had this, so I just stopped it there for another chapter.

I hope you guys liked it.

Anyways, Ily all!

STAY BEAUTIFUL!

Byeeeeeeee!

~Emita❤️