1

Monique's Pov

" get up Monique!" i heard someone screaming at me " come on you promised me that you would take me to Starbucks this morning!" i heard the same person scream, i groaned in response but opened my eyes to see my older brother Caleb standing next to my bed. " i didn't promise anything" i said " yeah last night you promised that if I let you sleep you would take me to Starbucks in the morning" he pleaded " ugh fine I guess I hate being 1 year younger than you, it's easy for you to manipulate me" I said getting out of my bed and going to my dresser to get some clothes out for me to wear today " but you love me" he replied " yes i do" i smiled and politely asked him to leave. 

Caleb and I have a great relationship considering we are brother and sister, we are really close and we rarely ever fight and when we do it's obviously about something big, not minor. I finished getting dressed and walked out of my room and into the kitchen to see that Caleb was ready and waiting for me " okay let's go" I smiled at him. we left the house and got into the car, the radio was talking about the upcoming Carlton game and I was smiling at Celeb the whole time, I was so proud of him 

RADIO

so its Carlton verse St Kilda on Saturday how do you think they will go?

I think that Carlton should win, they have some great young talent in their team with Jack Silvagni, Charlie Curnow, Zac Fisher and Caleb Marchbank. they all work really well together.

i smiled at caleb as he smiled at me back. we arrived at starbucks and got out of the car, walked inside and up to the counter " hi what can i get or you today?" that lady at the counter asked " ill have a double chocolate frappacino, and he'll have the caramel cappucinno please" i turned and smiled at caleb who just smirked back at me  " that's $10.70" she smiled, i handed her the money " thank you take a seat and we will bring your drinks round to you" she smiled i tunred and walked away from the counter and to a booth at the back of the cafe " i cant believe you know my order" Caleb smiled " well you used to bring me here all the time and you always order the same thing" i politely said back " well then" " so um i was thinking.." caleb said nervously " yeah caleb what is it?" " well i was thinking do you wanna come hang out with me and the boys tomorrow?" " you and the boys as in, you and the other footy players?" i asked " yeah, i mean their girlfriends or sisters will be there as well" he smiled " sure i'd love to Caleb ive been waiting for you to ask me" i smiled back  " why" he asked " well ive seen you all play and train but i have never personally met them im really excited" i answered " thats cool, so we are going to be out all day doing different things because we need to get to know eachother more" " oh thats cool where are we going first?" " Well, we are going out for brunch first because we thought it would be a nice way to introduce everyone"  " you have no idea how excited I am right now Caleb!" I said " why though? they aren't that amazing" he said, " wait who's gonna be there?" I asked " um, Jack, Charlie, Zac, David" " Jack as in Jack Silvagni!!" I screamed, " yes Jack Silvagni, whats so great about him?" Caleb asked "he is such a good player Caleb! I've been wanting to meet him for ages, and omg Charlie too" I said " oh wow okay i didn't realise you wanted to meet them so bad, I should have invited you to other things" he smiled " yes you should have, now let's get going cause I need to go shopping for something to wear!" i said " do I have to come?" Caleb asked " no I guess you don't but I wanna make a good impression" " you'll be fine Mon they will love you no matter what you wear" he answered, " aww this is why I love you, Caleb!" I answered as we got into the car and I drove home so that I could drop Caleb off.  I pulled out of the driveway to our house and headed for the CBD I needed to get something amazing to wear tomorrow, because I need to impress them all but mainly Charlie, I didn't tell my brother his but he is gorgeous, I have no words he is everything I want in a man beautiful brown curly hair, likes sports, plays sports, and has an amazing body, why wouldn't i want to date him.

I arrived at the CBD and made my way to the mall where I got all my clothes from, it had all the stores ever, I walked into Forever New to have a look at a few things, it didn't help that I didn't know where we were going after brunch so I had to wear something appropriate for everything, and not to slutty either, so I decided to go for light wash blue denim ripped jeans with the same colour denim jacket, black boots and a black crop top, not to look just casual. I was happy with my look, purchased it and drove home.

I got home and Caleb was grilling me as to what I'm wearing tomorrow but I would tell him so he let it go, I got to my room and put my clothes away and walked back downstairs, it was 4:00 in the afternoon and I really didn't want to make dinner so I decided to tell Caleb that he could have anything he wanted for dinner while I went up to my room and watch youtube videos until about 9:00 and then thought that tomorrow would come quicker if I went to sleep so that's what I did, I went to sleep at 9:00 so that I could see Charlie as early as possible and make sure I have enough time to do my hair and makeup.

HEY GUYS FIRST CHAPTER DOWN!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT 

I GOT MY INSPO FROM 

WITH HER CHARLIE CURNOW STORY WHICH IS AMAZING BY THE WAY! YOU GUYS NEED TO CHECK IT OUT!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL LOTS

ALL THE LOVE -M XXX