N- At least they forgave us...

B- I wouldn't say I find joy in beating people up...

W- Yeah...

V- Umm... next question?

AC- Alright then. This next question is from ChynaNChina and is for Basically. They ask, "Do you like Olive Garden?"

B- H*** yeah!

AC- Okay this next one is for Dan!

Dan- Oh cool!

AC- MayRene5 asks, "Are you secretly Anthony Padilla's long lost twin brother?"

P- *Starts to laugh*

Dan- I mean who knows at this point. The "only" difference between us apparently is our nationalities and accents. So you know what sure. Why not.

AC- Okay then. This next on is for Vanoss from Wolf_Does_Nuthin.

V- Oh awesome! I can't wait to see what they want ask me!

AC- They ask, "Yo why you being an a**?"

V- Cause that's how Author~Chan here decided to write my character!

AC- Hey don't drag me into this!

V- It is technically your fault I'm like this!

AC- I know that! And I ultimately regret writing you like that but it's too late now!

V- Next question!

AC- Fine! This one is from HarmonieMicciche for me! They ask, "Who's your favorites? Mine our Mini, Bryce, and Brock." Well I'm gonna guess you mean out of the crew. Honestly that's a really hard question to answer. I really love all of them. I'll list my top four I guess... First is definitely Mini!

M- Really?

AC- Yeah! Craig, you were the first one I subscribed to! You've always held a special place in my heart! Whenever I need someone to lift my spirits I always go straight to your videos!

M- Awe!

AC- Next would definitely be Smii7y!

Sc- He's not even here!

AC- I know! But that doesn't mean he's not one of my favorites! He has the same humor as me so I've always been drawn to his content! I love that meme filled milkbag so much! Okay third is Nogla.

N- Seriously?

AC- Yeah! You never fail to make me laugh! And when I'm feeling down or need to clear my head I always listen to you sing and it helps me a lot! You have such a beautiful voice!

N- Thank you!

AC- And finally, Brian.

Brian- Wait really?

AC- Of course! You always make me smile! Whether it's watching you get the living daylights scared out of you while playing Resident Evil or watching you dominate in MarioKart I enjoy every minute! There's never a dull moment with you!