Part 17

(A/N)- I love this picture! I don't care that I've already used it I love it too much not to. Props to whoever drew it, they're an amazing artist! Anyways, back to the story!

"Hello everyone!" exclaimed Principal Chadwick as he walked to the stand in the center of the stage. "I hope you are all having a great year so far."
"Yeah if being blackmailed to hangout with the biggest jerks in school is great then yeah totally," I mumbled, earning a few chuckles from Mini and Moo.
"Alright so I have a few announcements for you all," Principal Chadwick continued. "First off we have a new guidance councilor. Everyone give a warm welcome to Mr. Goodman!" A fairly tall man walk on stage as everyone else applauded.
"Thank you Principal Chadwick," Mr. Goodman said cheerfully. "I look forward to getting to know you all and help you when I'm needed. I want to let you all know that I will be pulling you all into my office sometime these next couple of school days in order for me to get to know you all so that I will be able to understand who you are and what you are going through. I only hope that I will be able to help unify this school and bring us all closer together. Thank you." Everyone applauded as he walked off stage.
   "Thank you Mr. Goodman!" Principal Chadwick cheered. "Alright, my second announcement is that homecoming is coming up!" The audience erupted with cheering. "I know that the student council has been working very hard to ensure that your night will be one to remember!" Principal Chadwick continued with the announcements. By the time he was finished fourth period was over.
"What do you have next (Y/N)?" Mini asked as we exited the auditorium.
"Lunch," I stated as I looked around for Jess and the rest of my friends.
"So do I," Moo said with a smile.
"Cool. I guess I'll see you guys in the cafeteria then," I replied as I started to walk away from them.
   "And where do you think you're going," Wildcat snarled, grabbing me by the back of my shirt.
   "To the art room," I replied trying to keep calm. "I left some of my art supplies there."
   "Basically why don't you go with her," Vanoss said.
"Gladly," Basically replied with a smirk. I sighed and made my way to the art room, Basically right behind me. I entered the room and was immediately pinned against the wall. I opened my eyes to see Basically's face only inches from mine.
   "I don't know what you're up to but you better stop," he said, his voice laced with anger.
"What are you talking about?" I asked, a little scared about what was happening.
   "You being all chummy with Moo and Mini," he started to raise his voice. "If you know what's good for both you and them you'll stop acting like friends."
   "A-alright," I stuttered. Basically is a scary dude when he wants to be. He let me go and I grabbed my supplies before heading to my locker and then the cafeteria. I got my food and scanned the room for any familiar faces. I spotted Scotty, Luke, Bryce, and Ohm and darted towards their table.
"Hey guys," I said.
"Hey (Y/N)!" Bryce exclaimed.
"You okay?" Luke asked.
"Yeah," I replied. "It's just been a long day." I let out a sigh as someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see Nogla and Lui behind me. "What now?" I asked. These guys were starting to get on my nerves.
"Vanoss wants you to sit with us," Nogla said obviously irritated.
"What!" Scotty shrieked.
"Sorry but as you can see I've already sat down," I replied.
"Hmm I wonder how your friend Jaiden is," Lui said with a smirk, while tapping his chin.
"Alright, alright," I groaned getting up from my spot.
"(Y/N) what is going on?" Luke asked, well more like yelled.
"I'll text you all what's going on I promise," I replied as Nogla and Lui escorted me away from my friends.

(A/N)- Hey guys! Sorry this took so long to write. I've been super sick. I've thrown up multiple times everyday for 17 days straight. 😖 I hope you all enjoyed this part! Sorry it's short and if there are any mistakes. Thanks again for reading!
Love ya~