seven || bashment

bashment : a large party or dance

"You look gorgeous!" Georgia exclaimed when Allison came out of the bathroom in her royal blue prom dress that had a mermaid style to it. Allison gleamed, for she picked the dress out months ago and they had only seen pictures. It had a long slit that started at the middle of her thigh and down the rest of the dress, and it was backless. Georgia had been put in charge of doing everyone's hair and makeup as well as her own, and she barely made time for herself. Thankfully, she got everyone including herself done, and they were changing into their dresses before they were picked up by their dates to head to Washington Park to do pictures before dinner.

"I'm so excited!" Allison said, jumping up and down slightly, then starting to dance to the music that was playing in Georgia's room. 

"Allison, we get it. Save the dancing for later." Hailey scolded as she put her other earring in. She was wearing a strapless purple dress with gradient sequins from beginning to end, and she looked stunning.

"Sorry, I'm really happy." She answered, looking at her phone for the time. "We've got twenty minutes, GJ you've got to change." She announced, and Georgia laughed, grabbing her dress bag from her closet and heading into the bathroom. She locked the door and looked in the mirror, admiring her handiwork. She curled her hair entirely and had loosely twisted and pinned hair in the front to the back for a slight half up, half down hairstyle. Her makeup was a darker natural look, and she loved how it all turned out. 

Georgia unzipped the dress bag and looked at the red two piece prom dress she had bought a week after her and Antonio decided on a color. Allison had gone with her, but that was it, and Antonio had not seen it at all. The top piece was beaded in a tank top style that went to the beginning of her stomach, and the bottom piece met in the middle of her stomach with a beaded waistline but that was it, and the fabric was loose and extended to the floor. She had had it hemmed to wear it just his the floor without dragging in heels. She slipped into the dress and looked herself in the mirror, bringing a hand to her mouth in astonishment, a large grin showing on her face.

She opened the door after she put her silver heels on and all four heads turned to face her. They were all smiling now, complimenting her on how beautiful she looked. She complimented them all back, and there was a knock on the back door. She heard her parents shuffle upstairs, letting the five guys that had arrived into the house.

"Ready?" Georgia asked, and they all nodded, turned off the music and headed upstairs. Georgia made sure everything was off, which included curling irons, flat irons, and hair dryers. She sighed and turned the light off before heading upstairs, catching up with Allison and heading into her living room. 

Antonio's jaw dropped.

"Wow my girlfriend looks hot." He said in her ear, and she laughed as he put on his boutonniere, careful not to stab him with the needle. He slipped her corsage onto her wrist, a huge smile on his face. Her parents took pictures through all of this, which caused her cheeks to redden even more than they already were.

"We ready to go?" Parker asked with Hannah by his side, and they all shrugged and nodded in agreement to get going to Washington Park. After a few pictures with her parents, they all left with their dates and followed each other to the park.

"You look drop dead gorgeous, Georgia Jacobson." He said as soon as they got on the road, her hand in his as he followed the train of cars. 

"Well I think I have the most handsome boyfriend at prom." She responded with a grin, and he felt a goofy smile play on his lips as he parked in a parking spot. He quickly shut the car off and got out, racing to the other side of the car to open the door for her. She chuckled as he extended his hand to her, and she took it, getting out of the Jeep and walking hand in hand with him to meet up with the rest of their group, and she saw Allison already taking pictures. Parker's mom, who was a professional photographer, had met them there to take the pictures, and they were off, taking group and couple pictures, and there were a few candid shots that they were all excited to see. Georgia took a selfie with Antonio for her Snapchat, then another with her kissing his cheek for his.