More Secrets!!!

[A/N: So yall got my Message about the Wattpad Buddy?? Thank you for all the responses!! Yall are the best :) And Only One person guessed who killed Shavon. Thanks @bianca0816

Me- Mom whats wrong?

Ma- Its Victor....

Me- What happen?

Ma- You that Shavon boy? He killed him *Cries harder*

Me- Where are you?

Ma- Im at home. They just came to get him.

Me- I'll be right there. *Hangs Up*

I got up put on my shoes and started walking to the door when Craig stopped me.

C- Where are you goin?

Me- Craig im going to see my mom. Now get out of my way.

C- Your leaving me huh?

Me- As much as i should. No. Now move my mom needs me. You should clean this place up while im gone.

C- I dont get a kiss?

Me- Hell no.

I walked out the door and got in my car. I went to my moms house. When i got there the house was a mess and my mom was laying on the couch crying. I sat next to her and held her close to me. Kinda like she did with me when i was younger. I had never seen my mom cry b4. I started to get teary eyed. We sat there a while until she stopped crying. She pulled away and looked at me.

Ma- Why didnt tell me?

Me- Tell you what?

Ma- About how Shavon killed two of my grand babies.

Me- *Looks down and starts to cry* I-I-Im sorry ma.

Ma- No. *Scoots over to me and holds me* Its okay baby. Im the one that should be sorry. I wasnt there to prtect my baby.

Me- It wasnt supposed to be like this. Its my fault he's in jail.

Ma- No. Look at me mama. *Cups my face with her hands* Victor did it. That was HIS choice. You dont need to worry about it anymore. Jus worry about you an your babies. *Rubs my tummy.* How are my babies anyways?

Me- Good. I have another doctors appointment on Friday.

Ma- Oh. Can i go?

Me- Of course. And the one after that i get to know wht it is.

Ma- Maybe it'll be a girl like you always wanted??

Me- I hope so.

Ma- How are you and Craig?

Me-.......Good....

Ma- No somethings wrong. What is it?

Me- Its nothing.

Ma- N- *Her phone starts to ring.* Hold on. *She takes the phone to the other room.*

I cant tell her what happen between me and Craig cuz then she would worry about me. And she already has alot on her plate. My thoughts were interupted when she walked holding her car keys.

Ma- I have to go down there to pick him up.

Me- They lettin him go?

Ma- Yeah he's gonna explain everything when we get home. Do you wanna hang out here for a lil bit?

Me- Naw imma get goin.

Ma- Okay. *Walks over and hugs me* No stressing. And dont think your off the hook about telling me what happen with you and Craig.

Me- Okay mom. Tell Vic to call me.

Ma- I will. Luv you.

We both went out to our cars and left. I pulled up in the drive way preparing for the worst. I walked in the house and it was spotless. I walked upstairs and the bedroom was clean even though some of the lamps were broken. Bur Craig wasnt there. I went into the living room and He was sitting on the couch. I turned back around and headed upstairs. I heard him get off the couch and walk up to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I almost gave in but i moved his hands away and continued to walk upstairs. I got to the room and took off my shoes and layed down. Craig walked in and stood in the door way.

Me- Craig what do you want?

C- Your still mad?

Me- *Eyes closed* What do you think?

C- Look im sorry baby. I really am.

Me- *Eyes still closed* Thats doesnt change anything that went down today.

C- I dont get why your so fuckin mad!!

Me- *Sits up and looks at him* You really wanna know why?

C- Yes!

Me- That shit you pulled tonight is the reason why i lost our first baby. AND almost lost Keshaun.

Craig didnt say anything back. He just left.

[A/N: I made it short for a reason.]

Shout out to my Wattpad Buddies!!! Luv you guys <333

10+ Comments

10+ Votes

If yall want a LONG chapter i want DETAILED comments!!!!