The Things I Would Do For Him......

Me- Craig?

C- *Sigh* Yeah.

Me- Your back in jail?!!

C- Look i want you to come down here.

Me- Why should I?

C- So i can explain whats goin on.

Me- Why cant you just tell me now?

C- Cuz i just cant. Look please come down here tomorrow.

Me- *Sighs*.......Okay..

C- Aight well i gotta go. See you tomorrow.

Me- Mhm. *Hangs up*

After that i fell asleep. When i woke up the next morning i was really hopin that it was all just a dream. I looked at my call history and seen the call. Thats when it hit. He was back in jail. Tears started to fall from my eyes. I couldnt believe it. I got the kids dressed and ready and took them to my moms for the day. They dont know where im going tho. I went home and got dressed and ready to go. When i got there i signed in and got my id tag and cliped to my shirt. I walked in and he was sitting there waiting for me. I didnt even hug him. I just sat down across from him and rested my arms on the table.

C- Its like that now?

Me- Why are you here?

C- Look i didnt do it.

Me- What are you talkin about?

C- Okay the other night i was rollin with Shavon. He gave me a strap. He said it was a coming home gift. I kept it in my car. I got pulled over and they arrested me cuz it was stolen.

Me- Why would take it if you didnt know if it was clean?

C- He told me it was clean. I called him when i first got here and he just laughed. He did this shit on purpose.

Me- And how do you know that?

C- I aint stupid. He been tryin to get at you since i went away the first time. Why else would he do it?

I couldnt believe it. I just couldnt. Shavon would never do something like that. Atleast i hope not.

Me- So how long do you have?

C- They wanna give me two years.

I just sat there holding back tears.

C- But if they can trace it back to Shavon they'll let me go.

Me- *Sniffs* Whats the catch?

C- Halfway house for 6 months or probation.

Me- How are they gonna trace it back to him?

C- They been questioning him. I dont whats gonna happen next.

Me- You were on probation already. Why the fuck did you need a gun?

C- Idk. I was pissed off that night. I was just.....fuck idk.

Me- What if they cant trace it back to him?

C- Then i stay for 2 years. Or i can take it to trial.

Me-......Wow.