Shohei x Reader

It was just another boring day at work. You were walking home in the late night darkness. Your boss had kept you in later despite the fact that your shift was over four hours ago. Sighing, you took out your small protein bar you had in your purse and walked around a corner.

     Out of nowhere, a large man in a mask grabbed you and pulled you into a dark alley. He covered your mouth with his big, meaty hand and lifted up your skirt. You muffled in his hand until he sternly said "Shut up." He pinned you against the wall and tied up your hands and legs before going into your purse.

     "S-Someone help!" You screamed at the top of your lungs before he kicked you in the gut and shoved a rotten apple into your mouth. "Bitch, didn't you hear me when I said to shut up?" He placed his foot on your thigh and rubbed the disgusting filth on it.

      "And who might you be?"

     As tears filled your closed eyes, they widen in shock.  "What's it to ya old man?" A younger boy said as he swung his bat around. His red cap covered his eyes but his large grin was still visible.

     You felt hope in your heart that he could save you. "Why don't you just leave us alone?" The large man said, pulling out a knife from his pocket. "How about I leave you alone here in this alley and wait for the police to arrest you as I take this young lady here back to her house where it's safe?" He young boy lifted up his head and his face was now visible.

     You blushed lightly and spit out the rotten apple from your mouth. "P-Please help!" You said struggling to get out of the rope. "Sure thing, young miss." With a swing of his bat, the large man fell to the ground unconscious. The young man kicked him in the gut a few times and took all your belongings from his pockets and put them back in your purse.

     Using his knife, he cut the ropes off of you and helped you up. "T-Thank you so much," You hugged him and started to cry. "It's no problem. It's simply what I do," He hugged back and patted your back.

     You let go of him and walk out of the alley together. He starts walking away but you stop him. "Hey...Does my hero have a name?"

     "Shohei. Shohei Agaki. Does my lady have a name?" He smirked and held his bat behind his neck with both hands. "(Y/n)," You brushed some of your hair to the side and glanced from Shohei to the ground.

     "Well does (y/n) need a walk home with her hero?" Shohei asked and looked at you as you stepped next to him. "That would be most preferable I suppose," You teased as you both continued to walk the dark streets together.

     You soon reached your apartment complex with Shohei. "Thanks for walking me, Shohei," You said as you pulled out your keys. He nodded and smirked. "Doesn't this hero deserve a little something?" He turned his head to the side showing his cheek to you.

      You rolled your eyes and puckered your lips to kiss his cheek, but he quickly turned his head at the perfect moment and caught you lips on lips. You blushed and pulled away. "S-Shohei!" You touched your lips and looked at him.

     "Thanks (y/n)! If you need me call!" "I don't even have your number, dummy!" "Don't worry, I already put it on your phone!" He said as he waved goodbye without looking back.

     When the hell did he get his hands on my phone...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!
Hope you all enjoyed this one! ^^