Ciel x Reader: His Lady, So Sweet Pt. 2 (Lemon)

"Let's have a little fun (y/n)," Ciel said before giving you another kiss. He took a slice of cake and some whipped cream. He kissed your neck while looking at you innocently. "C-Ciel, what're you planning on doing with that?" You said as you pointed to the whipped cream. Ciel smirked and spanked your butt. "Ah, C-Ciel..." you moaned as Ciel place some whipped cream on your neck. "Every time I put whipped cream on you, I'm going to take my time licking it off," Ciel said as he began to lick some of the whipped cream. You shivered at the cold feel of his tongue. Ciel smirked as he began to remove your shirt. Ciel put some whipped cream on both of your nipples. Ciel gave your neck one more slow lick before starting to suck on one of your nipples.

"Mmhn...Ciel," you moaned as Ciel bit your nipple. "Do you like that my lady?" Ciel said as he spanked you again. "Y-Yes daddy!" you said as Ciel spanked you again. "Yes (y/n), call me daddy," Ciel said as he sucked your other nipple. Ciel massaged your breasts and went down town.

Ciel pulled down your skirt and your panties and stared at your pussy. You blushed as you closed your legs in embarrassment. Ciel chuckled as he parted your legs and kissed your clit sending a shiver up your spine. "Tell me your fantasies (y/n), what do you want me to do?" Ciel smirked as he licked your pussy. "I-I want you to put whipped cream...on me," you said between your moans. "Where do you want me to put it?" Ciel asked as you pointed to your pussy. "Right here daddy, please put it right here," you said with a massive blush across your cheeks.

Ciel smirked as he put some whipped cream and started to lick it off, revealing your pussy again. He then started to suck your clit, making you moan uncontrollably. You arched your back as you came on Ciel's tongue. Ciel licked your juices and laid down across his desk. "Come here, I wanna show you something," Ciel said as he unzipped his pants. His member sprung out like a spring and stood up, fully erect.

You gulped as you grabbed the whipped cream and applied it around the base, tip, and his balls.
You looked at Ciel innocently as your started to suck the whipped cream off of his balls. "Yes....mmhn...like that," Ciel said as he pulled your hair to the back. You then licked the whipped cream around the base of his member and went for the tip. You licked the whipped cream off the tip and stared into Ciel's blue eyes as you started to suck his member. You bobbed your head up and down and deepthroated him. "Nnh...(y/n), I'm gonna cum.." Ciel said as he started thrusting into your mouth. You gagged but continued sucking him until he came in your mouth and you swallowed it all.

Ciel panted as he lifted you over his desk and made you bend over it. He positioned himself at your entrance and grabbed your breasts as he pushed in.
You moaned as he pushed all the way inside of you. As soon as he hit your wall, he started thrusting fast. "Ah...D-Daddy..." you moaned as drool spilled from your mouth. Ciel smirked as he licked your neck and then bit your ear. He kept hitting your walls, making you cry tears of pleasure. "C-Ciel...I'm gonna cum..." you said as you clenched onto the table. "M-Me too," Ciel said as he grunted. You both came at the same time and panted. Ciel brought you close to him.

     "I love you (y/n)," Ciel said as he kissed your forehead.

     "I love you too," you said before drifting to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER
BECAUSE ALL OF YOU KEEP ASKING FOR MORE PARTS ON SOME OF THESE!!

I'LL MAKE MORE TOMORROW!!