I Hate To Love You

Start from the beginning

The female killer ran a hand through her dark hair and sat back down next to Blooky. "Well, for starters, him and I are apart of the Masked Crew, as we like to call ourselves."

"'Masked Crew'?" Blooky repeated.

"Yeah," she giggled, "it's really silly, but Me, Hoodie, Masky, and E.J. call ourselves the Masked Ones or the Masked Crew because we are the only ones with masks in the house. We read each other's expressions like a book, even when our masks are on. Especially Masky and Hoodie."

"Okay, but that doesn't explain why you like Masky," the teenage fangirl pushed on, swinging her legs back in forth in the air with her head in her chin.

"Masky is also really sweet once you get to know him. He's always considering others before himself and he almost always has a calm demeanor about him," Jane smiled under mask, "he always knows how to calm me down, too. He's rational and lets me rant out my anger when Clockwork is off sucking face with Toby."

Blooky laughed and sat back up. "That's cute. But you said he's not your first choice," she got real close in Jane's face, "then who's number one?"

"Keep guessing and maybe I'll tell you."

"Laughing Jack?" She asked with a frown.

"No, he laughs too much," the killer said, "I don't trust him."

"Fair enough," Blooky continued, "Ben?"

"Ew, no! He's, like, twelve! And Squishy and him seem to be all over each other at the moment," she scrunched her nose underneath her mask.

"Why do you think I'm staying in your room? I'm keeping an ear out for any particular... noises... until me and her get our rooms," the new Creep narrowed her eyes. She shook her head around, ruffling her hair and groaned. "Who am I forgetting? That's all of the guys in the house. And I know for a fact it's not Jeff..."

She turned to look at the girl in her black dress. Jane had turned her head to the side and avoided Blooky's fangirl gaze. Blooky gasped and squealed super loudly. "You like Jeff?!?"

Jane chuckled awkwardly and nervously took off her mask to reveal a bright blush on her cheeks. "No. Yes? Sort of? Maybe a little bit... ugh, I don't know!" She fell back on the bed and blinked up at the ceiling. "It's complicated."

"Do you think he likes you back?" Blooky asked shyly.

"Like I said, it's complicated. He acts like he hates my f*cking guts one second and then when I start talking to Masky or someone, he glares daggers at them and growls. I... I don't know what to think," Jane ranted. "He did do one thing though... on Christmas..." she tried to cover her face with her hands.

"Ooooh! Tell me, tell me, tell me!"

"O-okay, okay! So, last Christmas I stole Jeff's knife so I could get his name carved in it properly. I had to take it when he wasn't looking and all that December, he was tearing the house apart trying to find it. When I finally gave it to him for Christmas, he did nothing but stare at it and mumbled a thanks," she sighed shakily, "I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water and... next thing I know, Jeff's pinned me up against the counter is violently biting my neck. I had to wear a turtleneck for weeks after that and we went back to hating each other."

Blooky stared at the girl and blinked in disbelief. "Oh. My. God. And he hasn't done anything else?"

Jane shook her head. "Nope, we've just been going about our lives like it never happened. I don't know what to think of him."

"Don't worry, I'll help you!" Blooky smiled brightly and ran out of the room.

"No, wait!" Jane tried to call her back, but the girl had already ran out and shut the door closed. Sighing to herself, she put her mask back on and chuckled. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."