Chapter 9

I arrive home to see a literal pile of girls on my livingroom floor. It seems, my friends have gone home. That's not even the weirdest part.. Lilly is sitting on top of the pile possibly... meditating? I'll not sure I want to find out... so I make my way to my bedroom where I find Lena curled up with my pillow.

I change really fast and slide into bed next to her where she immediately relinquishes the pillow in favor of my pillows if you know what I mean. I feel her kiss the underside of my jaw before falling back asleep. And I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

--------------------

Lena and I wake up to screaming in the living room, but before I can fly out and assess the danger, Lena holds me back.

"The rest of the girls are here." She explains.

I breath a sigh of relief. Before we both change and walk out at a much calmer pace.

"Hello girls" Lena says with a huge smile before being immediately tackled into another group hug.

"So when are we doing the number?" A brunette asks with excitement.

"You literally just got here Denise." Lena deadpans. "And I just woke up. Wait till after my coffee."

"Still the caffeine queen, I see." Aubrey smirks

"Shut it Posen." Lena grumbles, then smiles mischeviously "before I 'accidentally' spill my hot coffee all over you again."

"I knew  you did that on purpose!" Aubrey points an accusatory finger. "I told you Stacie!"

"Hey, I'm not complaining. You were going all Nazi on us." Stacie pauses. "And you were wearing a white top. It was nice to look at.." she smirks

Aubrey just huffs and walks to the bathroom. While Stacie just calls out a weak 'love you..'

"So how about some breakfast!" I announce, and everyone nods happily. Even Lena who has downed 2 cups of coffee already.

----------------

"Alright. We can do it here." Lena announces to the girls who are all entering an auditorium of sorts. "It's where we hold meetings with big presentations."

"This is perfect!" CR exclaimed

"Alright ladies let's warm up!" Aubrey claps her hands together.

"And the Nazi is back." Amy says under her breath to Beca who snickers

"I fought in WWII" Lilly Murmers. I just shake my head and let it go.

"I'm gonna go call the others to get you your audience. We'll be back in 15. Good luck!" As I walk out I hear the blowing of a pitch pipe.

-------------

Everyone is back again as I led them to the auditorium.

"I hope they're good. It'll be awkward if they're not." Alex mutters

"They won those awards. There's no way they're bad." I defend.

"Yeah.. but it's acapella." Maggie states.

"Don't hate on it yet Sawyer." Surprisingly J'onn cuts in.

"Here we go." I open the doors.

Wow. They all look.. for lack of a better word. Hot. 

"Damn. They went all out." Lucy commented. "These girls could turn me..." James looks a little peeved.

"Welp." Alex claims. "If I wasn't gay before, I am now." With a matter-of-fact nod. Maggie in turn laughs and bumps her shoulder.