Chapter 3. Pre's

Violas POV:

"So then I ran away and been here ever since." They both sat there staring at me wide eyed. I just finished telling them about him. I shook my head. I still don't even know his name. "I cant believe you Viola!" Jessie gashed, smiling proudly at me. "Your actually my goals, I would never be able to do that." Maia impressively clapped at me. I laughed and shook my head. "Trust me it doesn't sound as good as you think." I sighed. "I have to share a room with him! For 2 years!"They laughed. "Is he hot?" Jessie wriggles her eyebrows. I blush. "OMG! You totally think he's hot!" Maia loudly shouts. I slap her mouth shut. "Shh someone might hear you!" She giggles.

I sigh in defeat. "Fine, he's absolutely gorgeous." I look down. Jessie just raises her eyebrow at me and Maia is smiling like a crazy person. "Your definitely gonna fall in love with him!" Maia grabs my hand and pulls me around in circles. I burst out laughing. "Shut up Im am not." I smile while being pulled around in circles. "Okay thats enough girls." Jessie gets up off the floor. 

"So there's gonna be a party tonight for everyone, we've gotta go!" Jessie claps her hand. Maia joins in. "Yes we've got to go, I need to dance and drink with my girls!" I shake my head. "I don't think i'm gonna go." They freeze and look up at me. "What??" I look up at them innocently. "Bitch, your going to this party even if I have to drag there!"Jessie says. Maia and I look at each other and she mouth "wtf" 

"Hey! Im being serious!" Jessie said. Maia and I just laugh. "Okay fine." I say. "AHHHHHHH!" They both scream scaring me half to death. They pull me into a tight hug and can barely breathe.  "Alright thats enough." I say pulling out of the hug. "The party is in 3 hours, go get your stuff and come back here and well get ready together!" Jessie said pushing me out the door. "Oh and good luck with lover boy!" Maia screams just before slamming the door. Leaving me outside their room speechless. I shake my head. Those girls. I walk back to my room and go inside. My breath hitched when I saw my roommate cooking in the kitchen shirtless with shorts sitting low on his torso. Damn. Why does he always wear something low on him. I lick my lips. Curse my bad luck. He turns around holding a fry pan in his hand smirking at me.

 "See something you like?" He winks while flipping an omelet on his frying pan. I roll my eyes and hop onto my bed. Taking out my phone and looking at the text Jessie sent me with the details of the party. All of a sudden my phone is taken out of my hands. "Hey!" I shout trying to take it out of his hands. He is typing something on my phone and then tosses it back at me. I raise an eyebrow at him and look at my phone. He had put his contact in my phone under Hunter. SO thats his name! "Hunter" I say out loud. He turns around and smirks. "Hmm, I actually liked Arthur better." I sarcastically say and giggle. 

He scowls at me and continues cooking. "So, your going to the party tonight?" He casually asks. I fiddle with my hair nervously. "Yeah, are you going?" I cringe, hoping he's not going. "Yup", he says taking a plate and putting his omelet on it. "Im looking forward to seeing you there babe" He says winking, stabbing his fork into the omelet and shoving it in his mouth. I groan and head towards my wardrobe. Hmm. "What do girls normally wear to those party?" I ask myself. " Well, normally something that doesn't cover you up at all , but you don't have to wear any clothes if you don't want to." He winks. I glare at him and continue looking through my wardrobe. 

Thankfully I already unpacked my clothes because it was a struggle finding something to wear. I finally found a small, red dress with thick straps. I put it against my body and looked in the mirror in my wardrobe. I heard a cough and turned around looking at Hunter. He was licking his lips. "Your definitely wearing that." He said, with lust in his eyes. I blushed and turned back around. Oh god. I grabbed a gold arm bracelet and gold hoops. I grab my black heels and walk into the bathroom to change. After I change I look at myself in the mirror. I straightened out my dress. I looked alright. Not compared to most girls that Hunter probably dates. Whatever. It's better than nothing.