Chapter 10. Kiss me?

Hunters POV:

She said dare. Brave. I cleared my throat. 

"Kiss me." 

She instantly blushes. "Okay, truth."

I narrow my eyes at her. "You cant just change it."

She gave me a cheeky smile. "Yes, I can."

Oh, two can play at this game. "Okay fine, why didn't you want to do my dare?" 

She frowned. "Umm, cause I don't like you." She simply said. 

I rolled my eyes. "That's not an answer."

"Okay fine, I'll do the dare." She said. Oh, shes actually gonna do it.

Violas POV:

I can't believe he thinks I'm actually gonna kiss him. I lean in and he closes his eyes. I try not to laugh. I grab his collar and lean closer to him. I was just about to kiss him and then slapped him across the face. It was soft though. He opened his eyes and looked at me. His face was priceless. I started laughing so hard. "You will pay for that." He said, touching his cheek.

I get up and start running away from him. He chases me around the dorm. He was right behind me and I kept running around the kitchen. Suddenly I feel a pair of hands grab the top of my shorts, stopping me from running any further. He lifts me over the shoulder and starts walking to his bed. I'm getting major Deja Vu right now. 

"You think you could get away from me." He said gently throwing me onto his bed. Oh god. "Sorta," I said laughing. "How am I gonna get you back?" He said pretending to play with a beard. I tried to get out but he was literally sitting on top of me and I couldn't get out. 

I wait for him to think of something while I pretend to file my nails. "Oh, I know," he said rubbing his hands together. Oh god, he looked so hot doing that.

All of a sudden his fingers dig into the sides of my stomach and he starts to tickle me. I start laughing like a crazy person. "Hunterrrr Stop!!!" Please stop!!" 

He continued to tickle me harder. Not listening to me what so ever. I knew what I had to do. I lifted up my knee attempting to hit him in the balls like previous times but he caught my knee with his other hand. "Not this time tiger." 

Ugh. I'm gonna have to do the only thing that will work. Maybe I will accept the dare then. 

I grab his head and smash my lips against his. He is taken by surprise but then kisses me back. Damn. He slides his tongue in my mouth. I think a moan slipped out. Our lips move in sync. I flip us over so I am now straddling him. His hands slide down and give my ass a squeeze. That snaps me out of it and I remember why I kissed him in the first place. I lean out and push myself off him. 

"Where are you going?" He said sitting up. 

"I did your dare, remember?" I smirk.

He looks at me with amusement and whispers something under his breath. 

"Wanna order pizza?" He says.

I turn around at the speed of light. "Yes! Omg, I already have Dominoes saved in my contacts!" I say while I grab my phone and call them. 

Hunter chuckles and we wait for them to answer.

I put the phone up to my ear. 

"Hello, this is Dominoes."

"Hi! Can I get one Hawaiin pizza andddd..." I look at Hunter.

"Make it two." He says winking at me.