You're injured!

This was also requested by Crooked-Halo
Sorry for the lateness!
____________________________
Shuu: "Annoying woman, getting hurt from such a little thing.", Shuu muttered under his breath as he bandaged up the last wound on your leg. You had tripped over a tree root in the forest and you managed to get 5 minor cuts, Shuu seemed to be as lazy as always but you knew he was a bit worried when he noticed the dried blood on your skin. "Don't ever go anywhere without my consent.", he said in his usual drowsy voice as he picked you up and laid you on his bed gently before falling asleep next to you.

Reiji: You limped over to Reiji's bedroom but your leg failed to keep you upright causing you to almost fall to the ground, but you felt arms wrap around your front to your back with your head leaning against a chest. "How unladylike.", Reiji's deep voice cut through the silent air as he stood up with you still in his arms, he had taken notice in the purple bruise forming on your soft skin. He picked you up bridal style and sat you down on a nearby desk before opening a vial and rubbing the liquid on the large area, "how troublesome.", he mumbled as he caressed the skin softly, lovingly.

Laito: "Huh? What could've happened to you?", the green eyed vampire questioned as he saw you holding your shoulder in an abnormal way, "n-nothing Laito.", you say but of course it didn't faze the male. He took you to the nearest window sill and sat down, he pulled you over to him, making you sit on his lap. He softly pulled down your sleeve and saw the bruise, you had thought for a second that he was going to drink your blood, due to his sadistic side of him, but rather he tenderly kiss the injury and gently massaged it, "Hurry up and get better.", he said with a chuckle.

Kanato: You and Kanato were having a tea party, again, but the sudden turn of events left you hurt. Kanato had set Teddy down near a tea cup, "Drink up Teddy.", the purple haired boy whispered as he tended to getting a mini cupcake on your dish. He hadn't noticed that Teddy was slowly leaning forward, eventually knocking over the hot tea all over your small skirt and skin. You jumped up at the hot liquid and quickly tried to get it all off of you, this left the small welts forming on your legs. "That wasn't nice Teddy.", Kanato scolded as he stood up and walked over to you to kiss the wounds softly.

Ayato: Ayato had somehow convinced you to play a little bit of basketball with him, since he claims it was getting boring without someone else to play against. "Try to be a bit gentler Ayato.", you pleaded as you got into position to block him from the basket, he smirked and nodded as he ran towards you. You tried to outstretch your hands to receive the ball but all you felt was his arm hitting you with enough force causing you to fall on your butt, "You're a terrible blocker.", he commented as he looked down at you, you tried to get up but your wrist felt bruised. Ayato looked down apologetically and hoisted you up so he could hold you close while walking to the first aid kit to wrap up the injury.

Subaru: Subaru was having one of his rage fits once again and you were caught in the middle when he dropped a plate whilst walking away angrily. "Subaru wa- ouch.", you tried to run after the retreating white haired male but you stepped on a sharp piece of porcelain, causing your foot to gush out blood. You dropped to the floor to try and get the piece that was stuck in between your sensitive skin, when you finally did Subaru kneeled down and looked apologetic of his actions, "It wasn't your fault Subaru.", you tried to reassure him but he picked you up and went to the nearest bathroom to clean up the injury.
________________________
I think this is the best I've ever written with keeping the brothers in character and not ooc.
Until next time, bye bye.