When you die

Requested by: Crooked-Halo
_________________________
Shuu: He would find you laying in a pool of your own blood, unmoving and unfazed, with a single sword impaled into your heart, your (e/c) eyes still remained opened yet lifeless. As he bends down he softly touches your pale, cold hand and lets a few tears out, the pain and sorrow consuming his non-beating heart as he leans down to your cheek to press a kiss. "Not again. Not to someone so precious, again.", he'd whisper out as he takes hold of your corpse to hug tightly, silent tears streams and soft sobs leave his lips.

Reiji: Upon seeing your bloodied and fang mark infested body laying on his bedroom floor he would also find a small vial that once held a liquid. His eyes narrows as he takes off his white gloves and slowly walks to your soulless body, he would then hold you close and let a small tear leave his magenta eyes, "A way to resurrect. I will find it and use it to bring you back to my arms.", he looks to your neck and gently licks up a small trail of cold dried blood from the earlier use of fangs.

Laito: "Where are you Bitch-chan?!", Laito would yell playfully as he'd walk around the hallways, unable to find you. When he smells the strong scent of your blood he would run into the piano room to see your body curled on the piano's chair. He walked over to you slowly and took notice of how your complexion turned a ghostly pale and your face looked as if asleep, but it was not the case. He'd touch your cold cheek and his green eyes would widen at the realization of a dead you, "No.", he would repeat over and over again as he'd kneel next to the chair and hold your body softly whilst crying into your back.

Kanato: "Ne, Teddy, (y/n)-san doesn't look the same.", he'd say as he saw you laying flat against your back on his bed, your eyes closed and your mouth having a small trail of dried blood on the corner. He'd brush away the loose strands of your hair as he watched your blood settle within his white bedsheets. "(Y/n), I will turn you into the most beautiful doll I can possibly create. I will put you in the corner and wake up to see your eyes looking at me.", he whispered as he put Teddy down and dragged your body with him.

Ayato: "Ore-sama was suppose to keep you safe.", he yelled angrily as tears escaped his lime green eyes, your body laying across his lap as he sobbed into your neck, blood dripping down his long, slender fingers. He held your corpse tighter and tighter against him as he caressed your clothed back, he wanted your warmth and your brightness, yet it was taken away from him within seconds, no longer will he feel such things.

Subaru: He'd spew curse words as he held your pale, cold body against the carpeted floor, your blood surrounding him and you, the smell made him sick, for once. His tears never seized to stop as he kissed your forehead and held your hand in his own shaky one. "Damit! You weren't suppose to leave me!", he'd yell out as he pounded the ground with his fist, never would he had thought that a mere human could affect him in such a way. Not only could he not protect his own flesh and blood mother, but he couldn't even protect the one he cared about, his light.
____________________________
I'm crying ;-;
Until next time, bye bye T-T