They'd rather have you (pt.3)

~2 months later~

Shuu: Two months had already passed and I tried to act as normal around Shuu as much as I could, but it seemed like he was catching onto my game because he always asked me questions like: "Are you feeling ok?" Or "Why aren't you troublesome today?", but I always tried to reassure him as best as I could, even though it shouldn't have mattered to him.
It was one of those moments when he'd asked the question, but this time he wasn't putting up with my usual answer, "(Y/n), just tell me what's bothering you.", I had attempted to walk out of the room but as he laid on the couch he grabbed my hand and stared at me directly in the eyes, "Shuu, let go.", I tried to get out of his grasp but he pulled me on top of his chest and enclosed his arms around my body, "You shouldn't be doing this." "Why not?" "You have a girlfriend, right?" "No, she offered to make you jealous because she thought you and I looked nice together. Heh, I guess it worked.", my eyes widened in disbelief before I hit his chest, "That's weird. Also you'd be the worst boyfriend." "Let's find out.", he whispered before kissing my lips softly.
~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Reiji: I was called up to Reiji's room for unknown reasons and as I walked through the halls I thought of how much bad luck I had that I was to see Reiji after sometime of being separated. "Reiji.", I called out as I peeked thought the slightly opened door, "Come in.", he voice echoed as I pushed the door to see him sitting on a chair looking directly at me, his unwavering stare made me soon uncomfortable. "What did you need me to do?" "Hurry up and help clean my tableware, it's gotten quite dirty.", he stood up and threw me a cloth, "Huh?" "Why are you so dumbstruck. You do remember how to clean them right?", he looked at me with a raised eyebrow and hard glare, "Of course I do, but why all of a sudden?" "I merely need your help, or will, you rebel against me?", he stopped in his movements and his magenta eyes gleamed, "No, I'll get right to work!", I scurried over to where he kept his collection and started to quickly, but carefully,clean them off one by one.
        Once I was finally done with all tea sets and such I turned around to see him staring into my eyes, "Have you cleaned all of them thoroughly?", I nodded as I set the cloth down and waited for him to dismiss me, but he stood up and grabbed my waist with one arm and his placed his hand on my cheek, "Good girl.", my eyes widened as he leaned down to my lips and placed a chaste kiss. He pulled away a bit and I touched my lips to make sure this wasn't any type of dream, he smirked at my confused face, "Yes I did have a "girlfriend", but when she broke one of my precious tea sets it was over. You're much more carefull.", he whispered the last part as he kissed me again.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Laito: "Quit bothering me Laito!", I stormed off into the living room, he kept pushing my buttons on how he was switching from girl after girl and how pleased he was, I wanted to punch him just because he bragged on and on. "Oh come on (y/n)-chan~ you know it's all a joke, why take it so seriously?~", I felt his hand wrap around one of my wrists to turn me around to face him, but I didn't do so, "Why are you so mad?", I yanked my wrist from him and proceeded to walk outside.
               Once I got outside I decided to go to the pond where I could clear my mind and rest, it was a cool nighttime and I wanted to just get away from the perverted vampire. "Where do you think you're going?" "To relax.", I responded as I made my way to the pond and took off my shoes to dip my feet in, "Don't you dare try to hurt yourself.", Laito said with a serious tone, "I'm not you idiot, now leave me alone for a while.", I didn't care about my clothes so I dipped my entire body into the cool water, minus my head, and closed my eyes when suddenly I felt arms wrap themselves around under my chest and a head rested on my shoulder, "Could it be that you're jealous?~", he whispered into my ear, "I said leave Laito.", my tone stern, "There's nothing to be jealous of, cause you're only mine and I'm only yours.", he turned my head and planted a small kiss on my lips.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Kanato: "Where's the cake you promised (y/n)?!", Kanato whined as I sat on my bed reading a book when he suddenly barged in and yelled at me for breaking my promise, "Can't your girlfriend pick it up for you?", I asked removing the book from in front of my face to get a clear view of the purpled haired vampire. "You promised! Why did you lie?", tears formed in his eyes as he looked into my own with sadness, "Would it make you feel better if I make one right now?" "Even Teddy is disappointed with you.", he whispered to his stuffed bear, he seemed to be dodging my questions and words, "I'll make one right now Kanato.", I stood up but I felt him tightly grasp my arm and turned me around, "I don't have a girlfriend because she was only good for candies and nothing else, but you have so much more.", he pushed me back onto the bed and littered my neck with kisses, "you're going to make up for the cake, (y/n)-chan~"
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Ayato: As I walked around the manor all I thought about was 'him', him and his stupid ways, and his smile. I was already depressed so much without him, 'Why do I think about him? There's no need for that.', I thought as I walked outside of the manor. Suddenly I heard footsteps quickened and hands wrap themselves around my waist. "What ar-" "Shut up would you. It's just me irritant." 'His stupid name calling!' "Well aren't you glad to see me again?!" He asked, sounding like he was getting impatient with my quietness. "Not really." I replied, he then placed his head on my  shoulder and looked up at, "I did.", this surprised me since it seemed like he had a girlfriend. "Why are you so quiet now?" "Don't know" I replied in attempt to take his hands off me. He quickly held me tighter with his left arm and turned my face toward his with his other hand to place a kiss on my lips. I squeaked as I tried to get away, but failed because he was to strong for my body to wiggle out of. The kiss lasted till I ran out of breath and turned as red as a tomato, "Seemed like you did miss me.", he smirked and went back to my lips.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Subaru: I walked around the Sakamaki's massive garden until I found a place where I could lay down and think about life. It had been two months since I saw Subaru with that girl, from then on I decided to avoid him as much as possible, as much as it hurt me to do such as action. I found an area where it overlooked the white roses, I saw a lone figure in the middle of the white sea and decided to lay down so he wouldn't see me. I looked up to the many beautiful stars and bright full moon, the winds were calm and it gently swayed the flowers back and forth. I soon fell to sleep, but as I awoke I felt an arm lay limp against my waist. 'Awww. So cute!' I thought as I watched a sleeping Subaru lay there softly snoring. I try to gently wiggle out of his light hold and almost got free till his grip tightened his ruby red eyes opened and looked up at me. "Where were you going?" he asked in a cute dreamy sort of way, due to sleep, "You should be doing this with your girlfriend.", I forced a smile as I tried to get free once again but he pulled me closer to him and nuzzled against my neck, "I felt empty without you, so I let her go...to find you.", he whispered, I snuggled into his chest and smiled, 'this better not be a dream, cause I love it.'
______________________________________
I'm sorry if any of these are super repetitive, my ideas ran out ;-;
Until next time, bye bye >_<