He notices and kisses the top of my bulge, fingers hooking underneath the waistband and slipping it off too, my erection springing free in front of his eyes. Before he goes any further he decides to undress too, pants and underwear quickly being disposed of until we're both naked on his iron man bed.

This is it. This is the moment I had first dreamed of to be with Jimin. And now I'm here, being the bottom and sharing this moment with a dark handsome male who I can call my boyfriend.

"Are you nervous?", he asks, getting on top of me again and I inhale a short breath as our erections cause a swift friction.

"Yes", I say honestly, "But I want this".

"Good", he smiles, obviously reassured, "Cause I want you and I'm honored I can be your first".

I feel giddy just from the love filled look in his eyes as he pecks my lips shortly. I grab the nape of his neck and force him down again, bucking my hips to feel friction again, making me dizzy. We share a deep kiss again, tongues and teeth clashing until Jungkook seems to crack. He had been holding back for a while now but he started full on grinding against me, tingles of pleasure spreading to everywhere in my body. As I moan and moan, he leans over to grab something from the nightstand. I have no idea what it is as the room is too dark to read what it says but when Jungkook opens the cap and smothers his fingers in the liquid, I already have a clue to what it is.

"Ready?", he breathes, searching into my eyes for any sign of holding back. I breathe out a yes as his member moves against mine again. He smiles and spreads my legs, which is a weird feeling but I let him proceed. His slender index finger circles around the rim of my hole and I clench and unclench at the cold touch. He prods at my entrance and I tense as the finger slips in but relax as soon as Jungkook leaves feather light kisses on my thighs. A first finger turns into two and soon enough I'm a moaning mess underneath Jungkook as three fingers work their way up my ass, prodding against my prostate.

Jungkook takes them back out, leaving me with an empty feeling and whimpering under his dark stare. He opens the cap again and smothers a fair amount on his member now, my body trembling in anticipation. He notices me shaking and leans over to kiss me again, a soft sweet one which reassures me a bit. As he's kissing me I feel something at my entrance and inhale sharply as it pushes its way into me. My knuckles turn white from grabbing the bed sheets tightly as it feels like my body is being ripped apart.

"It'll feel good, I swear", Jungkook shushes me, peppering my face with kisses and I try to focus on the light touches instead of the painful feeling in my lower area.

"M-Move", I breathe as I feel like I adjusted to his size a bit, moaning softly as he brings his dick back out, only to shove it back inside again. I yell in pain, throat already hoarse from all our other actions and bite my lips, hoping pleasure would arrive soon.

After a few slow thrusts from Jungkook, who seems beyond worried about me, I begin feeling pleasure flood my veins. Jungkook seems to pick up on this and starts thrusting harder and deeper into me. I'm quite vocal it turns out and Jungkook loves it, praising me for doing so well and being a good boy. This only turns me on even more if that was possible and I grip on his shoulders, trying to hold onto something and feeling his muscles move underneath my touch. His hands are the exact opposite of his thrusts. Gently hands hook under my hips and bring me up for better access. By now my eyes have rolled back and drool has slipped out of my mouth from the bliss I'm experiencing. My legs give out underneath me, being in position for too long, but Jungkook's strong arms keep me in place. My body feels like a rag doll at this point, taking in his dick and moaning like there's no tomorrow but not able to move or say anything else. Sweat glistens on his skin and his muscles stand out as he's hoisting me up, making me realize I'm dating an actual sex god. One sharp thrust in a particular place makes me cry out in pleasure, a racked sob resonating in the room.

Heat pools in my abdomen and I try to vocal it out but my voice has given up on me. Words are difficult to be produced and sentences make no sense while being fucked so well.

Jungkook senses my struggle and kisses me one last time before thrusting in harshly, hitting my prostate dead on. This brings me over the edge as white spurts released all over me, landing on my stomach, chest and him.

Jungkook takes a bit longer, teasing my over stimulated walls and filling them with his come. I groan at the warm feeling of being filled up, white liquid trickling out of my entrance as he pulls out.

I'm exhausted and don't move as Jungkook starts cleaning both me and him up. He throws a blanket over the both of us and pecks my forehead before whispering an honest, "I love you".

But exhaustion has already swallowed me too much so I can only hear the words resonating inside my head without being able to say back a response.

I love you too Jungkook.