Ryan Time

Ryan was alone on the bus for the first time since, oh, forever. The Academy Is... had taken the other three boys drinking for the night and, despite Spencer offering to stay with him about a hundred times, Ryan insisted on staying on the bus by himself. He told Spencer he liked to read when it was quiet.

He lied.

Well, he did like it to be quiet when he was reading. But what he had planned for himself after the boys had left had nothing to do with reading and a lot to do with getting himself off in the few moments of peace he had to himself.

It was difficult to "relieve the tension" when you were living in a bus and constantly around several other boys. It's not like any of them had girlfriends they wanted to bring on tour with them, and it's not like the other members of his own band didn't do it--Brendon especially was ridiculously loud in the shower sometimes. But the walls were so thin, and Ryan was so utterly paranoid that he had just sort of been holding out for a night like this.

Ryan made sure all the blinds on the bus were closed (so utterly paranoid) before climbing into his bunk, pulling the curtain shut as well. He started tugging his clothes off and pushing them into the corner of his bunk until he was lying on his bed, completely naked. He had stolen Jon's Sensual Amber and rubbed some on his hands for good measure, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes. 

Ryan brought his hand up to his chest, letting it slide down his body, over pale skin and sharp bones. His other hand rested on his thigh, curling up into a fist when his right hand brushed over a hipbone and down to wrap around his cock, which was already hard from the mental images of Brendon doing this in the shower that were running through Ryan's head. This was Ryan time, so Ryan let himself think whatever dirty thoughts he wanted to. He started moving his right hand up and down slowly, digging the nails of his other hand into his thigh and biting his bottom lip. His eyes were squeezed shut and images of Brendon leaning against the shower wall, his hand wrapped around himself, throwing his head back and moaning loud enough that Ryan could hear him from his bunk, flooded Ryan's thoughts. Ryan sped his strokes up a bit, almost biting a hole in his lip when he heard the door to the bus open.

Fuck.

Ryan held his breath, hoping that it was just someone who forgot their coat or something. In a few seconds he would hear them leave and then everything would be okay.

"Ryan?" Brendon called out from the front lounge, and Ryan wanted to cry, cry, cry. Instead he quickly pulled the blanket next to him over his body and up to his chin, figuring he didn't have enough time to get dressed before Brendon found him (because Ryan had no doubt Brendon wouldn't stop looking until he found him). He kept his one hand under the sheets, wrapped around his cock and resting against his stomach, just so his erection wouldn't be so painfully obvious when Brendon did find him.

"Ryan?" Brendon called again, now coming into the bunk area. Ryan shut his eyes, trying to breathe normally enough to be able to fake sleep. He heard Brendon come closer, stopping in front of his bunk and pulling open the curtain. Ryan remained completely still, waiting for Brendon to leave.

"Are you asleep?" Brendon asked quietly, and Ryan very nearly answered him with "yes."

Ryan could feel Brendon's eyes on him for a moment, heard a sigh, and then heard Brendon move. Ryan was flooded with relief that Brendon was finally leaving.

But then Ryan felt movement on the bed next to him and, oh god, Brendon was crawling into his bunk. Panic replaced the relief Ryan had felt a moment ago. Fucking Brendon and his fucking lousy timing when it came to cuddling. Ryan held his breath as he felt the sheet being lifted and Brendon moving underneath it, wrapping his arms around Ryan and pressing up against Ryan's side.