Chapter Four - Sweet Mafia Boss?

Start from the beginning

Without looking back or even changing my clothes I ran to door and found myself in a long hallway.

I will certainly get lost in here! This house is huge!

Finally I reached the stairways!

"This must be the entrance!" I stated excitedly.

I quickly got down the stairs and looked around.

The house was beautifully decorated. The floor was sparkling. It doesn't feel like I am in a mafia house.

I turned my head and my eyes made a stop at the huge double door which was in front of me.

"Time to get out of here!" I ran to the door and twisted the knob.

Fuck. The door was locked.

"Where do you think you're going, tesoro?" I heard a familiar deep voice saying.

I turned around to find Alessandro inches apart from me.

Fuck my life.

"Home?" I said but it sounded like a question.

"But here's home, cara mia!" He said pinning me to the closed door.

What the hell is wrong with him?! First he kidnaps me and then he sleeps next to me and now he's telling me that this is my home!!

No this guy is crazy!

"I-I want to go home now! You can't keep me here against my will! This is illegal!" I yelled at him.

But he just looked at me with a blank expression on his face.

"I can't let you go! You saw the murder." He said leaning his head to get to my height.

"I won't tell anyone, I promise!" I said trying to hold my tears from falling down my cheeks.

"This is not how things work round here! If you don't want to get killed..." He paused for a moment. "You'll have to stay here!"

I couldn't hold it anymore and let out my tears.

"B-but I can't I have t-to... go!" I sobbed.

"Don't cry, angel! I won't hurt you if you do what I say." He said softly wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"What about my family?" I asked him trying to calm down.

"Call them and tell them you're fine! As far as I know you recently moved to New York, so they won't know that you're kidnapped."

"How do you know that?" I asked confusion clearly on my face.

Was he stalking me?

"I know everything, mia bella! He winked at me and motioned for me to follow him.

I followed him to the living room.

He then handed me his phone.

"If you double cross me and call the police, I will kill you and your family. Understood!!"

I nodded.

"And put the phone on speaker!" He said sitting down on the big black couch.

"Hello?" My moms voice made me wanna cry again. But I had to stay strong so she won't find out that I'm in trouble.

"Mom, it's me." My voice cracked slightly at the end.

"Arabella are you ok?" She asked concerned

I looked at Alessandro he leaned forward putting his elbows on his knees while giving me a warning look.

"I-I'm fine, mom! I just wanted to tell that I'm fine." I said quickly trying not breakdown.

"Are you sure you're ok, sweetheart?" Shit.

I couldn't hold it anymore and broke down.

"Arabella?" My mom yelled.

Alessandro clenched his jaw and stood up from the couch.

"I just... miss you... mom!" I cried.

"Aww, baby I miss you too." If you just know
what happened to your daughter.

"I have to go now! Bye."

"Goodbye, Baby!"

Alessandro took the phone from me leaving me crying on the floor.

I cried and cried like a baby. I just missed home so much. I just wanted to start a new life on my own. But no my sorry ass always attracts problems.

Suddenly I felt him wrapping his arms around me. He was so warm so I nuzzled myself into his chest and sobbed.

"Shh! It's ok, angel! I'm here for you... and I won't hurt you!" He said in a soft tone.

Why is he being so sweet all of sudden? Didn't he want to kill me? What happened now?

"Are you hungry?" He pulled away and looked at my face.

I'm starving!

I nodded wiping the tears from my face.

"Let's make something to eat! What do you want?" He can cook?

"Anything." I responded shyly.

"How about pancakes?" "That's ok with me!" I couldn't help but smile at his sweetness.

Why is he so sweet to me? Shouldn't he be cruel and ruthless? He is a mafia boss after all.

Hmm.

(((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))

End of chapter 4

Hope you liked it!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you ❤️