Bonus I- Freeze! It's the police!

Start from the beginning

The beeping on my watch indicated I had broken my own record in speed skating again. It was the third beep for that day but I was sure I could still go faster.

I was utterly exhausted but, it wasn't that much of a loss since I didn't have to fail Biology quiz happening right about at that moment. My only reason to keep running—I meant skating—were those men in black uniforms and guns. And that one crazy guy in green suit on the bridge who kept changing faces.

The one that called himself a lizard, that is.

"This is police! Freeze!" One of them demanded with the familiar sound of gun cocking. (Yes, familiar.)

I was scared as heck despite this being the fifth time I had guns aimed at me. But all those horrible time, I had my dad with me. And the enemies were bad guys, not cops. Even though I had decided I would ignore the guilt and the panic I experienced when looking at like a fugitive, it was quite difficult to calm down.

"Freeze, huh? What are we playing now? Freeze tag?" I mustered up my most confident (and evil) smirk. The one that could make my fourth grade teacher call the principal or cry.

"Just do it, kid!" He ordered gravely, gun aimed at me. "Geez, this town. Never rid of unemployed up-to-no-good people who watched too many DC movies."

"I'm more of a MARVEL guy, actually." I shrugged, letting blue energy ball built up in my palms. I considered adding Deadpool is my idol to make me sound more like a villain but I figured that would make me look quite stupid. "And The Incredibles is also a nice movie too."

Great. Now I sounded unprofessional.

"Who are you?" One of them had an audacity to ask such idiotic question.

"Darth Vader. Can't you tell?" I said flatly, forming an ice shield on my left arm."You didn't really expect me to answer that without sarcasm, did you?"

Bruh. They could have me handcuffed in a chair in a dimly litted interrogation room with one crappy flickering light bulb and I would still not drop the sarcasm and lies.

"Who are you? Answer the question and drop your weapons or we will open fire. We are special task force. Do not attempt to attack." The man shouted, his veins now visible on the side of his forehead. I just prayed this guy wouldn't go into cardiac arrest in front of me. I didn't plan to kill anyone except maybe Rocestor but, still, that guy would not fall into the category of someone though.

More like a something.

Something that disguised his true villainous nature with public speaking skill and a formal suit.

"I'm playing the defend here." I put my hands in the air. "But if you use the guns, attack would be my tactic of choice."

How much super villains chit chat is too much super villain chit chat?

I needed to buy a SUPER VILLAIN 101 GUIDEBOOK or a three days long super villain crash course, seriously.

The guns were fired and I reacted before I could add extra ten holes in my chest, grateful for the enhanced reflex my super power gifted me with. I sent ice to consume the fired bullet cutting through air, rendering it motionless an inch form my face. This, actually, remind me of the ice super guy in the film freezing the police. And that was what I did next.

I made a very realistic ice statue without having any degree in art and C minus for ever drawing I ever made for class.

It would thaw in a few minutes since I would never severely injure cops. I knew villains had eyes everywhere and new super with that confusing way to introduce himself would catch their attention. I could either enter the scheme as their brand new apprentice or their new arch nemesis. I hoped me breaking into the bank would be enough of a prove to consider me as one of them.