Chapter 2 ~ Belserion

~Wendy Pov~

"If we're here then where are the others?", says Lucy.

"I can pick some scents up but they're all over the place", i say.

"Well we should locate them and try to figure out what's going on here", says Erza.

"Is this really Ankseram's World?", says Mavis in shock.

"I don't sense him but when we first came here their was a huge door deep within the forest that resembled the Eclipse Gate", says Zeref.

"Eclipse?", says Lucy in shock.

"You're the one that made the Eclipse gate right?", says Gray to Zeref.

"Yes with the help of my celestial mage friend we were able to create the Eclipse Gate to travel through time", says Zeref.

"Celestial Mage friend? Anna?", Lucy asks.

"For the Dragon Slayers to be sent into the future", says Happy.

"I'm confused", says Juvia.

"She was a great Celestial Mage, one of the greatest Celestial Mage that ever lived", says Zeref.

"Wh... what is this magic power...", says Erza as she goes on guard.

Zeref then turned around and looked at the forest as the water remained calm.

"This magic power... it resembles that of...", says Zeref.

"A god", says Mavis.

"A god?", says Erza in shock.

"Mavis. You know of them?", asks Zeref.

"A few years after Fairy Tail was founded I wandered upon a village. The Sun Village", says Mavis.

"The Village of the giants", says Lucy.

"Yes, beyond that village I sensed a magic power just like this one, there's been tales that the Sun Village is connected to the Gods themselves", says Mavis.

"Whatever it is... it's coming", says Gray.

That was all I remembered. Everything happened in a flash.
One blink and everyone was frozen..
Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Erza, Happy, Wendy, Zeref and Mavis were all frozen.
This magic.... this is time magic.. it's similar to Dimaria's time magic.

"Oh? I've never met anyone that withstood my time magic, are you a time wizard little girl?", a voice says as i turn around.

I then notice a woman and two men standing behind me.
The woman had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes, she was in battle armor, similar to Erza's.
One of the men was dressed in full white, he has short white hair and wielded a long black sword on his waist.
The other man was dressed in all black, he to had short hair and dawned a long white sword.
I sensed immense magic power radiating from them.

"Who.. who are you?", i ask on guard.

"You don't wish to fight us little Dragonslayer, you cannot beat a god", she says as she smirked.

"A god?", i ask.

"I am the God of Time and Space, Chronos", she says as my eyes widen.

"Just like Dimaria", I say.

"Dimaria? That failed woman, i thought if i loaned her my strength, she could be an interesting disciple but my expectations of her was wrong", says Chronos.

"What do you want?", I ask.

"I want...", she says as everyone unfroze.

"What the hell happened?", says Gray.