A Rescue Mission

Even though she knew she shouldn't, Charlie still wanted to teach Raven a lesson. She believed that they had a blossoming friendship but oh how she was wrong.

Charlie also knew that Bellamy wouldn't just let her go off on Raven so she had to distract him. She tired him out in the extra fun way and waited until he had fallen asleep. Then she slipped on her clothes and went to the dropship- where she knew Raven would be. There she was with her back towards the entrance, trying to get the radio to work again.

Deciding not to act too crazy, Charlie crossed her arms and leaned against the wall. "So..." she started off but paused when she saw Raven jump, startled by the sudden voice. "Care to tell me what the hell that was?"

Charlie smirked as she watched Raven jitter and avoid eye contact. "It was a mistake." the engineer said.

The young Kane scoffed. "No, it wasn't. It was you acting out of jealousy because Finn fell in love with Clarke." She taunted while stalking over to her. Raven's face grew gloomy and this only urged Charlie further. She doesn't like people messing with what's hers. "You couldn't have your perfect relationship so you tried to take mine." she said, even though she knew her relationship was far from perfect.

"That's not true." Raven snapped, finally looking directly at Charlie. This made her smirk even larger. Not because she finally hit a nerve but because Raven was actually standing up to her.

"Then what is true?"

"I- I don't know."

"You don't know?"

"I guess I just thought it would make me feel better to have sex with someone else since Finn is... with Clarke." Raven finally answered.

Charlie sighed. "Look, Finn didn't think that he was ever going to see you again. You can't blame him for finding love down here. It makes this whole thing easier- tolerable. Don't hold a grudge against him and don't do anything stupid for revenge. It'll only make you feel bad about yourself."

It took Raven a second to digest what was said but she gave a small smile. "Thank you. I don't know why you're being so kind to me right now... after what I just did. I'm so sorry."

Just as Charlie was about to reply, a sweaty Bellamy came running in. He was shirtless and barely had his jeans on correctly. "What the hell, Charlie?"

She snickered at the sight of her panting boyfriend. "What did I do this time?"

"You tell me. I told you not to come beat the shit out of her."

Charlie laughed and flung her arms around Bellamy. "Does it look like I beat the shit out of her? She looks pretty fine to me, Bell."

To be honest, he hasn't even glanced in Raven's direction yet. He was too busy looking for his girlfriend and freaking out to notice. When he did look her at her, her didn't even see a scratch- only a smile on her face. Bellamy let out an exasperated sigh. "You always do the exact opposite of what I expect you to do."

Charlie laughed. "Maybe I should give you a lesson in Fitz eleven-oh-one."

"As long as you're my teacher. Otherwise I probably wouldn't pay that much attention." He joked, wrapping his arms around her waist and planting a kiss on her nose.

"Enough flirting you two." Raven joked, just as Monty walked in. "I have to get to work."

Charlie laughed and grabbed Bellamy's hand to leave the dropship. They passed Monty on the way out but he grabbed Bellamy's arm. "They're still gone."  he said quietly so everyone in camp couldn't hear and grow worried.