A Murder On the Dropship Express Pt 1

A/N: please read the note I leave at the end and leave feedback. It will help me update faster, I promise!  Enjoy!

Back at the camp, everyone was getting ready for war, building foxholes and other things. Raven and Jasper were working on landmines and Bellamy was a little skeptical of them. "Better hope those landmines work." He said. "All the gunpowder we're wasting, we could be making more grenades."

"You want to come over and test one?" Raven asked with a roll of her eyes.

Charlie overheard the conversation and jogged up to them, placing a hand on Bellamy's shoulder. "Since when has Raven ever failed us?" she said, trying to lighten the mood.

He gave his girlfriend a blank stare. "Cute." he said before looking back at Raven. "I need this entire section mined by morning. Then you finish the south field." He turned around and grabbed Charlie's hand.

"Hey!" Raven called out and caught up with the two. "I told you, we're going after Finn, Clarke, and Monty in the morning."

"And I told you nobody leaves this camp." he stated, walking off again while dragging Charlie.

"I'm talking to you." Raven raised her voice. "We can't just abandon our people. You want to lead them, show them you give a damn."

Charlie opened her mouth to tell Raven that she would talk to Bellamy about it when a gunshot was sounded, panicking everyone in camp. She snapped her head in the direction of the gunshot and saw a guy scrambling around. Bellamy saw him when she did and he grew livid. "Hey!" He marched up to the guy, Charlie following close behind him to make sure he didn't overreact. "What the hell is the matter with you?" He bellowed.

"I'm sorry, man. I fell asleep. I've been on watch all day."

Before Charlie realized it, Bellamy had grabbed the guy by the shirt and shoved him against the tree. "We've all been on watch all day! That bullet was one less dead grounder."

Charlie placed a hand on Bellamy's arm. "Bell, you're scaring people."

He looked to her with wide eyes. "They should be scared!" He let go of the guy and faced the crowd. "The bomb on the bridge bought us some time to prepare, but that time is up! The grounders are out there right now, waiting for us to leave and picking us off one by one when we do! Clarke, Finn, and Monty are gone, probably dead, and if you want to be next, I can't stop you, but no guns are leaving this camp! This camp is the only thing keeping us alive! Get back to work!"

Charlie watched as Bellamy screamed. She could see how scared he was, even if the others couldn't. Before he could disappear from sight, Charlie grabbed his arm and pulled him to a secluded part of camp. He was breathing heavily and gave her a confused look. "We need to get to work." He whispered.

"Shut up." She said and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in for a hug. Her and Octavia are the only ones that can read him like a book and Charlie knew that the stress is getting to him. Bellamy nudged his head in the crook of her neck and wrapped his arms around her. "We're gonna be okay." she whispered to him. "One way or another.. we'll be okay."

They stayed like that for awhile. Charlie trying to calm Bellamy down the best she could. She didn't want him t have a panic attack, now would be the worst time. Bellamy was the one to pull back first and he sent her a small smile. "You're amazing." He planted a kiss on her forward.

"I know." She joked. "Now, let's get to work."

Bellamy nodded and pulled her with him to the dropship. He was wanting to study the map that was made of our camp, to ensure that there are no weak spots and that every entrance is protected. After a good few minutes, groaning could be heard. Charlie was too focused on studying the map to even notice. The only time she looked up from where she was sitting was when she heard the tarp flap open. Jasper walked in and sent her a small smile which she returned. When his eyes landed on Bellamy, his face turned straight and he awkwardly shifted and began to walk to wherever he was headed.