Chapter 7

Y/N's POV

An alarm clock went off in my head as if it was telling me that I have had enough sleep and it was time to get up. I groaned, covering my face with my pillow to try and fall back into my deep slumber. It seemed too late, however, because once I wake up my body will not let me go back into that peaceful sleep I was once in. A knock sounded at my door as I could hear two people arguing, I can already tell by the voices that its my beloved boyfriend and my best friend. I rolled my eyes and sat up yawning, having a hand go through my messed up hair. I open the door to be greeted by the two people.

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty! You're finally up, we've been waiting to have breakfast for an hour." Katelyn complained as I gave a tired laugh.

"You are very impatient, you know that?" I joked as she playfully punched me. We begin to walk down the hallway and enter the kitchen Bill had made for the basement. Dipper, Mabel, and Markus were already in there enjoying some waffles and bacon. Once the scent of waffles entered my nostrils, my mouth began to water.

Katelyn rushed past the granite countertops and sat on the counter beside the stove top, grabbing a piece of burnt bacon and popping it into her mouth, "Thish itshen ish Kool-aid." Bill groaned as he walked around the island and washed his hands in the sink across from the glossy silver fridge. If you have been around Katelyn Cooper as long as I have then you would know that her gibberish speaking while eating meant: "This kitchen is Kool-aid".

"Sorry she woke you, I tried to let you sleep a little longer seeing as I was still making your breakfast." Bill said while taking my hand in his and guiding me to the table.

I sat down as he began to place my food on a plate, "How come you didn't use your powers to just make breakfast out of thin air?"

"Because I wanted to try something new. I've never cooked before so I thought I could try doing it without burning the entire bunker and shack down and that's exactly what I did!"

I laughed as he placed the plate in front of me. I saw Markus roll his eyes as he seemed to be gnawing on what looks to be a piece of bacon that was burnt.

"No, you didn't burn the place down but you burnt half the bacon to a crisp. I wanted some juicy bacon and here I am gnawing on a piece of cardboard!"

Katelyn reached over the table and grabbed his plate, taking the rest of his bacon, "Bacon is bacon, if you're not going to have it then I'm not going to let it go to waste."

We've already been here for three days and we've spent most of that time here in the bunker or in the town to greet some old friends. K.C. and I have gotten settled mostly and have been anxious to explore the new stuff that has opened up such as Candy's Cafe and Mabel's new clothing store. Her store is actually being ran by herself and Pacifica Northwest who I met during Weirdmageddon.

"This is really good, Bill." I complimented as I finished my third mouthful. He smirked as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and began to eat his own food with his other hand.

Dipper's phone began to go off as he pulled it out and answered, "Hello- Oh, hey, slow down...the doors locked? Why don't you just use your keys?...Oh, okay, hang on I'll be right up." He hung up as I stared at him in confusion. I was about to ask who it was but remembering I did have the ability to read minds, I decided to give that a try instead not exactly knowing if it would work.

My eyes widened as I stand up and dart to the top of the shack before anyone even got the chance to react or for Dipper to even stand up. The elevator dinged and opened the doors only for me to rush out and head to the front of the shack. I opened the door and gasped at the older pair of twins that stood before me with one wearing the beige trench coat I remember all too well with the red turtle neck underneath and the other wearing an old jacket with a red hat placed on top his grey hair and a cane held in his right hand to help him stand.