Chapter 3

(So, I thought I'd show you guys what our "mystery girl" looks like. Figure out who she is here in this update and why she has come to Gravity Falls! Bill will be really interested when he figures it out himself. Without further ado I hope you enjoy this *short* chapter and I'll talk to you all later!!)

Bill's POV

I stalked over to the mysterious girl and quickly place my phone in my hoodie pocket. "Look, kid, I'd love to help you out but I'm waiting on a text from my girlfriend so as you can see I'm a little busy at the moment but while you're here you can explain to me why you have come to this town in the first place." I say as I make her back up until her back is against the door. I flick my wrist locking it shut, she's cornered and I am going to get my answer.

"I don't have to answer anything, you know." she says as she narrows her eyes towards me.

"Okay, listen up because I'm only gonna say this once, this could go one way or another. You can either tell me why you're here or I can rip that tongue out of your mouth before you even get the chance to say another word."

My eye, I can tell, is already turning crimson as I can see the reflection of it in her own chocolate eyes. I'm pushed back by Pinetree as I begin to growl at him but he only blows me off as if I was never even standing there. "I apologize for his behaviour. He's...unstable at the moment. I'm Dipper, I think you said something about...gnomes?"

I clench my fists and stare down the brunette male. I am not unstable, I am perfectly capable of controlling myself. I am controlled right now even!

"Look, my friend is out there trying to not become a Queen for a bunch of miniature men of the forest. She would help herself but lately her magic has been out of whack an-"

"Magic?" I begin, a bit startled. Magic? There's no way...but could she be referring to...? I slowly approached the girl before speaking again, "Who exactly is your friend?"

"Y/n L/n, y'know, the savior of Gravity Falls and the world a few years back. You know what, if you don't want to help me out then could you tell me where I can find Bill Cipher? I believe that's the name of her boyfriend and I'm sure he'd be willing to help."

My eye widens in disbelief. 'Impossible...my Star is...here?' I'm a bit surprised, why didn't she tell me she was coming? Why didn't she text me so I could at least know she was alright? There's no possible way it could be her. Y/n is known throughout the world as the savior, Kitten over here could be lying to me- but if she isn't...

I shove the girl out of the doorway and run out of the shack. If my Star really is here and the gnomes are after her then there's only one choice but to find her. I continue to run through the trees, dodging branches and bushes. I'm not going to lose my Star now that she is so close to me. Jeff believes he can take her away just as he tried a few years back, that's cute. I start to laugh as I think to myself how Small Stack won't get away without a proper punishment made by the king of nightmares, the ruler of all demons, Bill Cipher.

Dipper's POV

As Bill abruptly storms out, he pushes the girl out of his way almost causing her to trip and fall. Almost. I run over to her and catch her in my arms before her back could reach the ground. She looks up at me as she seems a bit petrified. I help get her back on her own two feet but then I myself run out of the shack to go find Y/n.

Is she really here...? How come she wouldn't tell-

"She wanted this to be a surprise. By the way, the name's Katelyn but call me K.C." the mysterious girl finally said as she was able to run and catch up with me.

I glance over at her but continue to focus on where I'm running towards more seeing as I don't want to run into a tree or trip over a root. "A surprise? How did it all go wrong then?"

"All I know is that one minute I'm driving and right when we get to the border of the town there is a line of gnomes. I swerve off the road and hit a tree, we're fine though. What's not fine is that they began to chase us but then Y/n led them in another direction so I could go get help."

"And you said her powers weren't working?"

Katelyn nodded and glanced over at me, "There are days when it works and days it doesn't. It use to work fine but one day it began to just glitch."

We continue to run through the woods as K.C. continued to point me in the right direction of where Y/n went while also explaining the situation at hand. She wanted it to be a surprise; if she had kept from telling us then how did Jeff get the information that she was coming? She could've told Wendy and one of the gnomes had overheard. I don't know, at this point I'm just making up theories which is as useless as me making theories for a tv series and figuring out my idea was the total opposite of what the director had in mind.

"Hey, who was the blonde jerk-face anyway?" she asks me. I can tell why both of them are friends in the first place, they both like to ask a lot of questions.

I laugh at her comment as I notice Markus and Mabel have finally caught up with us as we continue to dodge trees and get to our destination. I turn my head slightly to the brunette with glasses and say,

"That would be Bill Cipher, the savior's boyfriend."