--------------------------------

IN Lounge

It was morning filled with new hopes and new missions...all gets ready and comes down...only to be seen Ragini still sitting on ground leaning against a sofa...Sujhata Ap Rp becomes angry seeing her still in house...while DP was least bother it...

Swasan were only having pity for Ragini in their eyes...they thought she is repenting...but who know your one act of past can ruin anything...or I should say to anyone...And this was only to be going happened...

As all comes down from stairs...before they could say anything to Ragini...suddenly A Police inspector come there with some ward boys bringing a stretcher inside behind him...making everyone shocked...

DP was the one who go towards inspector and started to talk...

Dp(ask) ; what happened inspector...why are you here...and what's all this...

Inspector(taking his hat out from his head) : I'm sorry to say Mr DP Maheswari...but...your son is no more...

And this was a huge shock for everyone...in fact for Ragini too...she who was sitting emotionlessly till now becomes shocked hearing that...and immediately runs towards inspector...

Ragini(shouts angrily) : how can you say like this...so you even know what are you saying...no you don't...I'm saying clearly inspector he is not my Laksh...and stop your this nonsense...

Inspector(professionally) : look Ma'am we know what we are saying...and we have proof too...look these things which we got from accident side...this mobile...this CNIC...its clearly saying who the man is...

Befor anyone could say further...with wind the cloth from dead body face slips and reveals to be Laksh...Dp sit with thud on floor...while Ram was trying to console him...and Ap she  was crying bitterly at her loss...and Ragini was still looking all with wide eyes...she was totally out off senses...she goes towards dead body and started to shake...and say get up...

Sanskaar and Swara moves forward and console them...

Sanskaar(asks) : how did accident happened...

Inspector(explains) : Break fail...we check the car which he was driving and got to know that break of that car was failed...

Sanskaar(confused) : which car was this...I mean can you tell number...

Inspector : It was white car and ******* was it's number...

Ragini who heard the car number and color...started to act like madly...

Ragini(out of senses and started to talk with herself) : how can Laksh go in that car...that was Sanskaar's car...how can he...

Swara moves forward to console her...

Swara(tries to consol her) : Ragini...please hold on...

Ragini(shouting and out if control ) : how how can I hold on...the death I planned for you both...take my Laksh...(acting like mad)haha...Laksh died....that to due to me...haha...I thought to kill you and Sanskaar...than no one will be able to separate me and Laksh...hahaha..but see my Laksh died...haha...I killed my Laksh...I killed my husband...haha...I killed him...I killed him...hahaha...

All were shock aseeing Ragini's madness and moreover hearing her confession...

Swara(shocked) : what are you saying Ragini...are you gone mad...

Ragini(madly) : yes...yes I'm mad...hahaha...I killed Laksh... My husband...I killed him..

This was it for Swara...she give a tight slap to Ragini...making her to come in her senses...but all goes in vain..she was saying one sentences again and again...and soon she pushed Swara and ran from MM...making Swara worried for her...

Actually guys when Swasan came home in evening...Ragini secretly left the lounge in the name of kitchen...she goes to pitch and damage the brake of Sanskaar's car...and when Laksh left the house angrily she forgot to bring keys...so when he see watch man locking Sanskaar's car...he get the keys of that car and left angrily...

After 2 Days

Some people were sitting in MM in white clothes...and in a table Laksh's picture was placed with fresh flowers in it...just than police comes there and arrest DP Maheswari who was already a statue...after his son's death...and about Ragini...SwaSan found her on road...and admit her in mental asylum..as she lost her mental stability...

Within blink of eye every happiness of MM turns into sorrows...after DP arrested...Ap also left the house and went to Banaras to love there...as she wants to be alone...

Now in MM only Swasan and Ram Sujhata were present...

--------------------------------

Next : My wish...!!!

--------------------------------

Well guys here was episode...!!!

Guys I got 200+votes and comments not even 100...this makes me really disapponted...I don't know who is regular or not...I just want all of your comments...!!!

Honestly saying...I used to get so much comments on this ff but now there are not even 100...!!!

Seriously guys is this the value of my work...some of you are saying me to post SHE IS MINE...but why should I post...when you all want my ff you started to comment post next soon...and when I post you all disnt even give me response...I'm hel l angry this time...and I'll not agree with you all...I may sound rude...but sorry...it's the way I am...!!!

Now I'll only post next if I'll get 150+ Comments and 180+ votes...!!!

...Thanks You...

What's My Fault(Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara