Chapter 28

The newly weds made it to their hotel that was only about two blocks away. The entire honeymoon surprise was amazing, but Dansby had to admit, the first hotel being only two blocks away was the best part. If he had to travel half way around the world with this desire he could hardly contain for ten minutes, he wasn't sure what would become of him.

"Dansby-" Jessalyn pouted a little as she leaned against him from the side. Her head rested on his shoulder as he fumbled for the key. She'd since changed from her dress into a sundress that matched the style of her wedding gown. Their luggage was still in the car and they only had an overnight bag in hand, "Hurry up!" She reached up and kissed her husband's cheek and continued with small kisses along his jaw.

"Finally!" Dansby got the door to unlock and he pushed it open. Without another thought, Dansby lifted her in his arms. She squealed as if she wasn't expecting it, "I told you, Mrs. Swanson, I'm doing everything right-"

Her arms were around his neck and she giggled as he shut the door. Jessalyn was beyond surprised by the fact that she felt no fear. She just wanted him, all of him. The tension at the reception seemed to carry over for them both and as she felt herself being laid back on the bed, she refused to let him leave her there, "Kiss me."

"Oh, I plan on doing more than that," He thought he'd be more nervous, but the adrenaline that hit him at the reception had carried over. Her forwardness was a plus as well, "Much more-" His hands landed on her waist before they crept lower to the bottom of her dress. His lips stayed against hers, both lost in passion. His fingers found the bare skin of her thighs and he slowly raked his fingers along the area.

Jessalyn groaned and wiggled beneath him. She broke the kiss and pushed him off her. He wasn't expecting it, so it was easy for her to push him off her. He rolled onto his back and she quickly straddled him, "You're teasing me, Dans. I don't like it. Why do you get to have all the fun?" She leaned down and kissed him again.

He was breathless as his hands moved down both of her sides. Quickly, he grasped her waist and pulled her down completely on top of him. His arms went around her to hold her in place. Jessalyn moved the kisses down to his neck and he could feel her smirk against him, "Now, who's a tease?"

Her hands went under his shirt and she couldn't ignore the shiver that ran over his skin, "But you like it-" Her lips were against his ear as she moved her hands back down his chest slowly. She could have sworn she heard a faint knock on the door, but the world wasn't that cruel, so she ignored it.

"Shh," Dansby paused and listened. Sure enough, it was a knock, "You've got to be kidding me-" He groaned and gently lifted her off him.

"You can't answer that, Dansby."

"It's probably just room service. They won't go away until I tell them too-" Dansby leaned back and kissed her with a laugh, "You act like it's Bristol and Ender here to crash our party or something."

"Better not be-" Jess smiled as he stood, "That's already happened one too many times. Not anymore."

Dansby made his way to the door and didn't bother with looking through the peephole before he opened it, "Whatever it is we're not interested. We don't want any---" His voice trailed off before staring at the two smiling faces that greeted him back. He was so in shock, he couldn't even speak.

"Good thing you don't want any, Mi amigo, cause you're not getting any right now-" Ender brushed passed Dansby and Bristol was right behind. When he saw Jessalyn on the bed he gasped, "Oh, wait- we didn't interrupt anything, did we? Oh---"