irl 4.2

SNOW

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my five in the morning alarm blaring from my phone and Barry struggling to find a way to make it quiet in the room again.

"Turn it off." Barry groaned and folded his pillow over his ears to muffle the noise.

I groan and reach to turn it off, "Fine."

I ripped off the blanket I was wearing and trudged over to my closet, still half asleep. Rummaging through my piles of clothes, I finally decided on being simplistic today. Which meant that I would wear simple blue dress and pull my hair into a high pony.

As I pulled Barry's baggy t-shirt over my head, I could hear Barry walk up behind and wrap his hands around my bare waist.

"You look beautiful." Barry said in between kisses he was planting on my shoulder.

"I'm naked, Barry." I laughed and slipped through my bra and tried to clip it from behind.

Barry noticed my struggle and helped do it for me and then went back to cuddling with me.

I changed completely and went over to do my daily routine of makeup and hair as Barry changed. In a split second, Barry was finished and blew my hair to the side.

"Wish I could get ready that fast." I mumbled and Barry laughed and hug me from behind.

"I love you so much, Cait." Barry smiled warmly and we leaned in for a kiss.

"Okay go away, I need to get ready." I giggled and pushed him away teasingly and he backed away through the bedroom door.

About 15 minutes passed and I just finished up and I headed out into the living room and found Barry lounging on the couch waiting for me to come out.

"Took you long enough." Barry sighed and lifted me into his arms and sped us down to Jitters.

We placed our orders and got our coffees not long after and made our way to the hospital to see Iris before she was released.

I walked into her room and her face lit up, "Barry! Caitlin!"

I rushed over to her and gave her a comforting hug, "Hey, Iris."

Barry was behind me and gave her a hug as well once I moved away from her, "Hi, Iris."

She smiled and looked past us making us turn around, "FELICITY!" She shouted.

"Hey, girl, hey." She said with her usual amount of sass.

After another hour the nurse got Iris' baby ready and Iris then got discharged.

We all walked out, Felicity, Iris and the baby up front and Barry and I trailing closely behind.

Once we got to the parking lot, we separated and went down to our own cars. Except Barry and I sped down here, so Barry lifted me up and brought me back home. Our days off. Finally.

"What would you like to do today, babe?" Barry asked me with a smirk.

"You." I muttered to myself.

"What was that, Cait?" Barry joked.

"You." I said just above a whisper, making Barry laugh. He walked over to me and gave me a kiss.

Things got heated, and we slowly made our way to our room while stripping off each other's clothes. Making a trail of our clothes on the ground leading up to our bedroom.

TIME SKIP

I laid on the bed, very tired, and looked over to Barry who had just gotten off of me, breathless.

"That was fun." I said and adjusted myself so my head lay on his bare chest.

"It was." He kissed the top of my head and I smiled.

"It's Christmas in two weeks, we should go Christmas shopping soon while we still can." I suggested and got out of bed and towards the closet to find another outfit to wear for the day.

"That sounds nice." Barry said and embraced me.

"How about next week?" I asked him and went to the doorway and grabbed my bra off the floor and putting it on.

"Perfect." Barry said and gave me a kiss before going off to change himself.

A/N: NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A WEEK LATER WHEN THEY'RE BUYING CHRISTMAS PRESENTS! ANYWAYS, thanks for reading, vote and comment!❤️