irl 1.0

SNOW

The next day before we wrapped up at work, Barry walks up to me holding out his phone. "Do you mind texting the number for me?" He asks and I look at him suspiciously. He gestures for me to grab his phone and I do so.

I text myself cs because of my initials. My phone buzzes in my pocket and I take it out when I hand Barry his phone and he walks away. I text back cs and without knowing, Barry comes walking back towards me. "So it is you?!" He says shocked and grabs my phone out of my hand.

After a moment of him scrolling through it, he hands it back to me, "Not The Smartest Man Alive? Really?" He crosses his arms and I laugh and defiantly say to him, "It's clever!"

"I kind of like it though." He says and turns to me. "Oh please, don't lie to me." I tell him and punch his arm playfully as we walk.

"I'm sure I'll think of something better." He says as we come to a stop outside of STAR Labs and face each other. "It better not be Pancake." I laugh and he gives me a look, "I better go. Good night, Blur Berry!" He flashes a smile and follows me to my car to open the door.

"You know, you can come with me. We can watch a movie or something." I suggest and watch his beautiful eyes glitter with excitement. "Of course, Caitlin. If it makes you happy." He says and walks around the car and gets into the passenger seat.

ALLEN

In the car, I pulled out my phone to change Caitlin's contact name. Killer Slushie. I chuckle to myself but almost loud enough for Caitlin to hear it.

"What're you laughing about, mister?" Caitlin asks and laughs slightly. "Killer Slushie. Clever huh?" I say to her a tad bit cocky because she looks over at me and rolls her eyes.

As minutes passed, we arrived to her place. With a beaming smile she turned to face me as she grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me in.

SNOW

I pulled Barry into my house and onto my couch. Sitting beside him, I grabbed his arm and tugged at it. He looked up at me, "What movie?" I asked him as he made a gesture to tell me to choose one myself. "I'll watch any movie you choose." He said to me, making me blush.

Every time I look at him I feel butterflies. I don't know if everyone feels this way, but I do.

My phones buzzes in my hand and I look down at it. Felicity. I choose to ignore it, for now, just to be with Barry.

"Who's that?" He asks pointing to my phone. "Oh, this? It's just Felicity. But it can wait. Let's just watch a movie." I reply and turn on my favorite movie, Mean Girls.

After the movie, it had gotten late and Barry was fast asleep on the couch. So I left him be and left to my room. I quickly changed and checked on Barry, who was still asleep. I brought him a pillow and blanket, might as well make him feel comfortable.

Soon after, I settled into my bed and pulled out my phone to text Felicity back.