irl 2.5

SNOW

After a long 2 hours of Felicity and Iris bickering and dolling me up, I left for STAR Labs, nervous but excited.

Yes, Barry and I were dating, but we've never been on an official date yet. And this one was going to be the first.

Once I walked into the cortex, I could see a faint light.

Followed by another, all from multiple candles. Soon after, there were rose petals and a trail of candles.

I got to the computers, and saw a table for two and Barry standing there in a tux.

"Barry, is this all for-" I began but he cut me off.

"This is all for you. I just thought you deserved so much. So I made this all in a flash." He said and I giggled.

"Thank you, Barry. But you didn't have to." I said and edged closer to the table.

Barry shook his head, "You deserve the world, Cait." I blushed and he pulled out my chair.

From there we began to eat from the meal he prepared. We talked and laughed. Both if us not wanting the night to end.

After finishing our food, Barry drove me back to my place.

"You can come in, you know." I told him and he obliged.

I sat on my couch and he sat next to me, sliding his arm around my waist. I turn to face him. Noticing, he smiled.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing, you're just and amazing person. I love you." I told him and snuggled against his chest.

He pulled me closer, and I looked up at him, "I love you too, Caitlin Snow."

We leaned in and kissed, both not wanting to leave each other's lips for air. The heat between the both of us increased as Barry pushed me back against the couch, smiling in between the kiss.

Barry parted from the kiss, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I nodded and smashed our lips together, this time, we were more passionate.

Slowly stripping each other of one another's clothing. From there, we began the night confessing our love for each other physically.

The next morning, I woke up in Barry's arms. I could hear him groan groggily, meaning he had woke up.

He kissed my head, and I looked up at him lovingly, "I love you."

Barry smiled and looked into my eyes, "I love you too."

Lying there enjoying the silence and love in the air, a knock was heard from my door.

"Caitlin?" Someone called on the other side of it.

"Who is it?" I answered.

"Cisco. I have a spare key you know." Cisco replied making Barry snicker loud enough for Cisco to hear. He knocked again and asked, "Wait, who was that?"

Cisco opened the door slightly before I shouted, "Cisco! I'M NAKED!"

He stopped the door from opening, "Why would you be.. OH I GET IT! You had sex last night!"

"Cisco!" I scolded trying not to laugh.

"Fine, fine. Who was it?" Cisco said, oblivious to the fact that I was trying to tell him to leave.

"Hey, man." Barry spoke up awkwardly.

"BARRY?" Cisco shouted from the other side of the door. "DAMN, I'll go then. Bye, snowbarry!"

I rolled my eyes and laughed once Cisco shut the door, slowly relaxing back into Barry's protective arms.

"I love you so much." Barry said lovingly as we shared a small kiss and smiled against one another's lips.

In that moment, it felt like we were the only two in the world.

It was amazing.