irl 3.2

SNOW

It was the next morning and Barry had taken me home. When I woke up, however, I still didn't have a lot of strength because of the damn cramps.

When I walked into STAR Labs, I noticed that Cisco was now looking at me like I was terrifying.

"Something wrong, Cisco?" I asked him trying not to lose my balance.

"Absolutely not." He said without hesitation and went back to working immediately after.

"Cisco, if you're mad at me, please tell me." I told him.

"I'm not mad. I just noticed that you've gone cold a little bit. I mean, not the Killer Frost cold. But the cold shoulder one." Cisco says in his own awkward way, making me laugh and go light headed.

"I know what you mean, Cisco." I tell him and laugh a little.

After hours of working, Barry came bursting in.

"I have a joke." Barry declared.

"And what kind of joke would that be?" Cisco interrogated.

"Knock knock." Barry begins.

"Who's there?" I answer and stand up and walk over next to him.

"Fuck." Barry said.

"Fuck who?" I said.

"Fuck me." He said making me scoff and go lightheaded.

"Oh my gosh." I hear Cisco say before laughing at how awkward it got in the room afterwards.

As soon Cisco started laughing, I laughed harder and felt my knees buckle and gave way to me collapsing to the ground.

"Caitlin?" Barry asks a little disoriented.

I could see Barry and Cisco rushing over to me. Then it went dark.

A/N: Short little chapter since its 1 in the morning and I'm going on a road trip. I'm also starting a Snowbarry One-Shot book. So message me some requests!❤️