Rules Are Meant To Be Broken

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up with Jack laying next to my side. I tried to get up, but I realized he was latched onto my waist. Heat rose to my cheeks when I looked at his face. The way his snow-white fell onto his pale cheeks sent shivers through my body. Half of me wanted to stay in this position, but the other half of me knew I would have to get up soon. So, I tried to wake him up.

"Wake up, Jack." I cooed gently. His face stirred as he grabbed onto my waist even tighter.

"Jack." I said a bit louder. He slowly opened his eyes and squinted from the sunlight peering into the room.

"(Y/N)? Jack asked warily.

"Yep! Now can you let go of me before I pop?" I said playfully.

"O-Oh. I'm so sorry. I-I didn't realize that-"

"Jack! Slow down! It's okay!" I put a hand on his shoulder. If anyone else had walked in that room, they probably would've thought Jack was a tomato. He exhaled deeply and returned to his normal shade of white.

"So...about that fun day you had planned." I started

A mischievous smirk reached his lips and I began to regret what I had said.

"Today's gonna be tons of fun! But, the real fun will start at 8:00 tonight."

Hmm. Tonight, huh.

I fascinated about all the fun things we would do.

"(Y/N). (Y/N)!" I was snapped back to reality by Jack calling my name.

"Not this again." Jack sighed. "I am seriously starting to feel concerned about your mental health." He said jokingly.

"Shut up." I glared daggers at him. "Now, get out." I said pushing him out of the door.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Because I'm getting dressed."

"So what?"

I slammed the door on his face as I heard his laugh echo through the hallways. Today was gonna be a long day...

Jack's POV

I laughed when (Y/N) slammed the door. She's funny when she got mad. I walked down the hallways and was greeted by North and Bunny.

As I walked past them I heard whispers and snickering. I turned around.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"We know you like her, mate" Bunny smirked.

"N-No I don't." I stuttered.

"Don't play dumb, Jack. So, have you asked her?" North questioned with his thick Russian accent.

"As a matter of fact, (Y/N) and I are going somewhere special today."

When I said this North's face turned serious.

"No! You can't do that! If you go outside Pitch could find (Y/N) and do something terrible to her! I forbid you to go!"

"Forbid?!" I yelled. "Are you my father now?!"

"Jack...." Bunny warned with piercing eyes.

"Fine!" I sighed. "I won't take her." I said and stormed off.

Too bad rules are meant to be broken....

I walked into my room and (Y/N) was dressed and ready to go.

"Is everything okay? I heard a lot of yelling..." She said with a look of concern on her face.

"Everything's fine!" I lied. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah! Let's go!" She smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This took a while to write,but I had SO MUCH FUN writing this one! Sorry for the long wait and how short this is. There was so much speaking in this chapter. And one more thing.
Freak out in 3...2...1 OMG 1K views!! THANKS SO MUCH!! I'll keep the updates coming!
Leave comments, votes or even a follow. ;)
Bye! :D