"What's Going On?!"

(Y/N)'s POV

There was a piercing white light in the sky.

It was the moon.

It made me feel safe and secure. Happy even.

"You are (Y/N) Earth." The florescent light boomed. "What?" I yelled back.

"Carry out your destiny." "Destiny?" I thought, but then the bright light faded and I finally took notice to my surroundings. I was in a hospital room. I looked down and I was clothed in a short white dress with occasional designs of green plants. I looked at down at my hands and had a golden staff with a glowing green sphere on the top. I also had on white flats that were coated with golden diamonds at the tips.

Aside from my new outfit, I was wondering where the heck I was. I stepped off of the hospital bed I was on, and saw a little golden man in front of me. Wait a second.

LITTLE GOLDEN MAN?!

Pictures and exclamation points franticly appeared over his head.

"Slow down, dude." I tried to calm him down. He stopped scrambling and looked at me. "Umm...can you tell me where I am?" I asked. Instead of answering my question he pulled me into a room with a giant globe. On the globe there were millions of tiny bright lights.

"Where the heck am I?" I thought. But my thoughts were cut off when I was crushed into a giant hug.

"I'm SO glad you're ok!" The boy exclaimed. He was extremely cold. I pushed him off of me. "Look, I don't know who you are, but before you go hugging me, you should tell me where I am first."

"Y-You don't remember me?" The boy asked. "Am I supposed to?" I asked. He had a hurt expression on his face. "UGGH! THIS IS SO CONFUSING!" I yelled.

Now everyone in the whole room was staring at me. There were 5 people...if you could even call them people. There was a floating lady with wings, the golden man I had just met, a really buff guy with a white beard, a 6-foot rabbit, and the albino boy that had given me a hug. He actually didn't look that bad...Ah what am I thinking! I need answers first!

"I told you she wouldn't remember, mate." the rabbit spoke. Scratch that. Australian, talking 6-foot rabbit. This was all too weird. "Where am I?" I asked to no one in particular. But, no one answered. Everyone was lost in their own conversations. "Hello?" I said trying to get everyone's attention.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!?" I screamed.

Now everyone was listening.

"Why, you're in the North Pole! You can call me North or Santa." He smiled and stuck out his hand, like I hadn't even made an outburst. I reluctantly shook his hand. "The others are The Easter Bunny, The Tooth fairy, Sandman and Jack Frost.

Jack. Why does that name sound so fimilar...

"Like the myths?" I asked shocked. "We're more than myths." Bunny corrected.

"Ok. Then why am I here? I'm not a myth." I questioned. "Because you are the missing link to defeating Pitch Black." "Pitch Black?''

"He is an evil man who gives nightmares to children." Tooth spoke up. "That's what we're here for. We're guardians. We protect the well beings of the children."

"What happens if he kills me?" "You're already dead..." Jack muttered, earning a few glares from the other guardians.

"I'm dead. I can't be dead. Maybe i'm just dreaming." I argued with myself. Was this really happening? North snapped me out of my "argument." "What did man in moon tell you?" He asked. So, that's who that guy was. "He told me that I was (Y/N) Earth."

"We have to give (Y/N) her memories." Tooth explained. That explains why I can't remember anything... Tooth grabbed my hand to go get my memories, but a black aura spread across the room. "What is this stuff?" I asked Tooth, but she had a look of horror on her face. A tall, slender man with golden eyes emerged out of thin air! "Why are you here, Pitch?" Jack said annoyed.

"Well, I saw the Northern lights go off and I thought i'd drop by. What's it to you, Frostbite." He sneered.

It had only been 10 seconds and I knew this guy was bad news. "Hey! Leave him alone!" I felt like I owed Jack an apology for not remembering him.

"Ah, look what we have here. The chosen one, huh."

"Yep. The chosen who's gonna kick your butt." I said intimidatingly

"You're going to kick my butt?" He stiffened a laugh. "You obviously don't know who you're talking to. I am The King of Fear. I know what everyone's afraid of. Even you." Now that scared me. He knows everyones fear! But, I continued the act. "But, even you have a weakness and i'm gonna find it." I concluded. "Easier said then done." He said while he glared at me. "You will regret what you said someday..." Pitch chuckled.

Then he disappered. And like always...

Everyone had their eyes on me. But, instead of staring at me, Jack just smirked.

"That's the (Y/N) I remember."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First, I just want to thank everyone for 100+ reads. It means so much! And jeez, that chapter took a while. Sorry for the wait and I hope everyone understood this chapter. Leave comments, votes, or even a follow ;)
SEE U GUYS IN THE NEXT ONE! :D